Chapter four: Honor or Cheat

Eclipse came back to the cave. He wanted to see how Glowclaw had it. "How's going Glowclaw?" asked Eclipse. "I have got better days," answered Glowclaw. "Uh-uhm, E-Eclipse? What happened to you?" asked a little voice. Eclipse turned around and saw the younger darkling named Dragon. "What?" said Glowclaw. "Oh, my scars? Well i saw this cat girl at the lake that was unconcious, but then she waked up and got scarred of me, so she hitted me with her claws." "A cat girl?" said Bloodberry. "Yes" answered Eclipse. "We need to seek after her" said Bloodberry. "What? Why?" asked Eclipse. "If she is here, is there maybe more people here, that can help us" answered Bloodberry. "Maybe can we start a new clan with them, Eclipse" said Glowclaw supportingly, why laying a paw on Eclipse's right shoulder. "Maybe" said Eclipse. "But shouldn't we hunt food first?". "Good idea" said Glowclaw. "Let's make some weapons to it."

                                                                                           ...

The group was looking for food now as they had maked their weapons. Eclipse was went down to the lake. Maybe could he also find the cat girl there. Suddenly he heard some loud growls and hisses. He looked at the other side of the lake, and saw two figurers fighting against eachothers. They looked pretty distracted. Eclipse had the chance to fire an arrow against one of them, however, he was teached to fight with honor, and that wouldn't be so honourful. However, then he thinked back to something.

                                                                                           ...

Eclipse was only seven years old that time. He was trained to fight honorable. However, one day something changed his ways. "Eclipse. I want to tell you something my boy" said Black Death. Death picked up a sword. "You see, sometimes you need to cheat in fight. I know you are trained to fight in honor, but some times, must a ninja need to use tricks."

                                                                                       ...

Eclipse didn't have any other choices. He took the bow and arrow, took sight, and fired. The arrow hitted one of the creatures, which scared the other one away. Eclipse runned over to the wounded creature, but then did his eyes widened. It was the cat girl.