Chapter three: The girl at the lake

Eclipse looked to Glowclaw. What was happened to him? The general was slowly begined to opening his eyes. "E-Eclipse?" he weakly said as he saw the younger darkling. "Glowclaw, are you okay?" said Eclipse. "I...I think so" answered Glowclaw. "What happened?" asked Eclipse. Glowclaw sighed. "Well, one of the houses that the samurais had putted in fire was mine. And my family was in it. I tried to save them so i went into the house." Glowclaw maked a sad look at his scars. Now did Eclipse know what had inflicted him them. It wasn't from sword blades. It was from claws who desperately tried to hold in something or...someone. It was from his family. "I was lucky but...you're father and uncle wasn't. I'm sorry." Eclipse's eyes widened in shock. Why didn't he saw that coming? "When i escaped from the village...i comed to some hills. Suddenly i saw a figure running towards me. It was another darkling. He was old and hurted. He told me to run away so fast as i could. Suddenly came two others darklings and hunted him. I didn't know why he was hunted, or who they was." 

                                                                                  ...

Eclipse feeled thirsty and went down to the lake. However, he did also thinking how to make a new clan. Of all people, how could he make a clan? He was down at the lake. He sunked his head to drink. Suddenly saw he something at the other side of the lake. It looked like a cat girl. He went over to it to see what was happened. Her forhead bleeded. It must has been a thorn. She must have been on hunt and falled accidently into a bush. The girl calmly opened her eyes up. She gasps when she saw Eclipse and scratched him on his cheek. "Hey, it's okay" told Eclipse the girl. Her head got brightly red. It looked like she blushed. Suddenly did her face get full of terror and runned away. Eclipse looked confused at her. What just happened?

                                                                                            ...

Not so long away there was a skeletal creature that sat in a tree. He waited. On the perfect moment for revenge.