🐰2

Part Title:
[Lies and Marriages]

I'm pretty convinced before taekook all of us read Mr. Arrogant and 69 days shsjsj.
_________________

Seoul, South Korea
Jeon's Palace.

"Oh, Jeongil Darling, don't you think it's vulgar of us to lie to them so they could come home?" Mrs. Kim said as she sipped on her teacup.

"Well, as we both said, that's the only way to make our sons come home" Mrs. Jeon replied, wiping her tears away, she was quite the actress.

"I mean imagine, my son hasn't come back home and it's been 3 years and a half already" Mrs. Jeon shook her head unbelievably. "Well, Taehyung's worse, he comes home every year and stays for a day, not even coming home to greet us" Mrs. Kim said and thanked the maid who got her her tea.

Oh, right.

⏪⏪⏪

3 days ago.

Jeon's company was having a bit of the problem with their finances. It had been going low since last year and they don't know if it could soar up high again.

Kim's Cellar, decided to help them out considering the things that the company did for them when they were a having a hard time, negotiations and alliances were important in business.

So they decided to form a joined company, but there was only one traditional way that the Kim's did it.

Through a Fixed Marriage.

⏩⏩⏩

As the two women continued to talk about how their sons were such brats and how they miss it when they were dating, both of their husbands came out of the door, shaking their hands.

The two women stood up and saw the paper that only needed Jeongguk and Taehyung's signature on.

"So then it's settled, Taehyung and Jeongguk will have to marry each other to form our alliances"
—————————————-
Seoul, South Korea International Airport

Taehyung had finally arived to Korea with his handsome manager, and a luggage as light as feather.

The 14 hour flight on the way to Seoul wasn't that tiring, they flew on a private jet for god's sake. Even if it was 5 in the morning, Taehyung wasn't tired because he slept comfortably in the jet.

He got into a van with his family's
company logo and immediately went on his phone as Namjoon put his luggage bag in the back, entering the car as he sat on the seat next to the driver's.

The engine started, and it started moving as Taehyung looked out the window. "So here's your schedule for January 28th of 2019" Namjoon started and Taehyung mentally rolled his eyes.

"First, when we arrive in the Kim's residence, You will have to pick out a tuxedo, eat lunch with the Jeo- Jungs and then discuss an important matter" Namjoon said, closing the planner after.

"Who the fuck chooses Jeojungs as a last name?" Taehyung chuckled and put his phone down. "I had a problem reading the name, don't be sarcastic" Namjoon said checking his phone for updates from Taehyung's mom.