🐰8

Title: [Chicken Kisses]

n e ways i decided to continue the previous one 😚

cake sex continuation when this reaches 5k 🥰

and guysss pls check out my new story

BOYFRIEND PERSONA
In where taehyung is emotionally numb and a hopeless romantic named jungkook might have the boyfriend list to help him feel things.

tw// violence
~

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jeongguk snaps, slamming his phone onto the table turns around only to shot the older a death glare.

Taehyung could care less, he grabs a lollipop from a jar and unwraps it, sucking on it as he threw the wrap on the bin, walking out.

Jeongguk gasped in disbelief and threw his arms up in the air. "I was talking to you!" He yells out.

Before Taehyung could go up the stairs, he turns around and removes the lollipop out of his mouth, with an annoyed look.

"Great, I wasn't planning on replying" He says and continues to go up the stairs, sucking on the lollipop once again.

Well, after Taehyung heard the words out of the older woman's mouth, he washed his face and continued to eat breakfast with them, a bit embarrassed and annoyed.

They left after a small talk with Jeongguk's mother, who left a minute later for a meeting.

"Y-you ruin everything" a voice rings which triggered Taehyung too much.

He turns around and slams his palms on the wall too violently that some of the frames attached to it fell down, the glass cracking.

Jeongguk got scared, eyes teary, he was had a phobia of loud volume.

But before the poor boy could collapse and hug his knees to break down, but a finger harshly gripped on his chin.

Taehyung was forcing him too look at him in the eyes. "What the fuck did you say?" He starts.

"Taehyung let go of him-

Hyuna starts only to be snapped at. "Shut your fucking mouth, maid" Taehyung snaps, making her shut up and walk away.

The grip under Jeongguk's chin got stronger, he felt as if he was starting to wound him.

Taehyung was about to whisper something into Jeongguk's ear but then he meets with Jeongguk's eyes that were filled with tears and fear.

Taehyung felt a snap in his brain when he saw Jeongguk's state and immediately took his finger away from the boy's chin and hugged him tightly.

~

Taehyung then tapped the wound under Jeongguk's  chin with a cotton swab with an ointment lightly while the boy prevented himself from flinching from the burn of the ointment.

It had been abruptly 10 minutes since the little incident, and it has been quiet.

Awkward yet confusing to Jeongguk, Sorrowful for Taehyung.

"Tae-

"I don't want to talk about it, gguk" He says and closes the box. He looks at Jeongguk who sealed his lips.

"I'm going somewhere" he says and stands up, Jeongguk's eyes glittered when he heard the words, looking at Taehyung. "Wh-where?" he stutters.

"Just gonna talk to someone" Taehyung says and stands up, but pauses walking away as he realized Jeongguk sat up too.