🐰4

Part Title:
[cute ass you got there,bunny]

guess who was about to chicken out again
________________________

Jeongguk had to act like he moved on, why? Well he doesn't know but he's just so sure about acting salty.

So now they were currently in the car that ran out of gas and Jeongguk was practically yelling at Taehyung for being such a piece of shit.

"Oh my god- i just know that you planned this" He said, trying to send a message in the middle of no where and the signal was as shitty as an asshole. "Look, I know you find me desperate but I'm not that desperate." taehyung, who was currently finding a bottle of gas in the trunk, rolled his eyes.

"Can you just find the fucking bottle of gas, we're gonna be late for the b-

"Found it" Taehyung smiled and reached out for it, closed the trunk as Jeongguk rolled his eyes, putting his phone down. Taehyung refilled the car and went back in winking at Jeongguk who was not having a single piece of it.

He started the engine and started driving, and hummed to another nursery rhyme. "Why do you even want to marry me" Jeongguk muttered but Taehyung heard and smiled. "Well it's no opposite to your reason, my dad's probably gonna hire me in his company when I graduate if I do this" He said.

"And you dare tell me it's my stupid passion" Jeongguk giggled and Taehyung could've sworn he melted right at that moment.

"First of all eating your ass is my passi-

He hit his fiance's shoulder and glared making the older chuckle.

"And no, I'm just someone who probably needs a job to live" He said and Jeongguk hummed sarcastically. "So you're saying being hired as a ceo is definitely not enough to make you survive" He rolled his eyes and the older rolled his eyes.

"And would it matter if I married you or not?" Taehyung asked, a little sad grin appeared on his face, but Jeongguk acted like he didn't hear the question.

They were near the estate, and Taehyung just smiled at Jeongguk's sparkling eyes and thought,

"I wish I never left you"

————————————————

The estate was bigger than Jeongguk thought, he knew that his grandma did a little change on the mansion a few years back but he didn't expect that little would be this.

"You missed the mansion this much?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jeongguk you're litterally this close to shoving your dick in the wall" Taehyung snapped and Jeongguk moved away from the door, letting the older open it for him.

Then a maid with glasses greeted them with a warm smile. "Hyuna Nuna!" The two boys greeted her with a hug.

They pulled out after a second or si and she smiled again. "Look, I thought you broke up or something" she said. and helped them carry their bags inside.  "And suddenly you're getting married" she continued.

"It's fixed" Jeongguk was quick to answer, eyes roaming around the place. "Not for long" Taehyung and Hyuna whispered together and said a little "jinx!" and hi-fived.

" anyway both of you should go shower, the team comes in 10 minutes and you both smell like *coughs* sex *cough* shit" she said and both boys rolled their eyes.

"I already did this morning, maybe it's him" Jeongguk said, looking at Taehyung from head to toe and Taehyung gasped. "Excuse me?" He said, offended.