🐰5

Part Title: [ balls ]

Update? Never Head of Her!

Please check out my new story camkookie 🥺🥺
_____________________

"Jeongguk you fucker!!!!" Taehyung and Jeongguk were kindly (fakely) talking to an old ceo about how happy they were with their so called "engagement" but then was interrupted by a loud yet childish voice that sounded way too familiar.

"Jimin can you stop? You're really bothering people with your inappropriate language" Hoseok, his boyfriend warned.

"Shut up! I'm really mad at your fucking cousin" he glared as he was only a step far from the couple, the old man gave them his goodbyes and Jungkook shot a glare at the shorty.

"Fucking Bench Park, why do you have to curse in front of so much people?" He said and Jimin rolled his eyes. "Fucking Sofa, Jeon. When were you gonna tell me you were giving Taehyung blowjobs again?" Jimin snapped and Jungkook was about to talk back until Namjoon came.

"You are forming a disgraceful sight in front of nobles, stop it" He said with a dominant voice making both of them pull away and Taehyung just smiled. "Hi Jim-

"Fuck off" Jimin said and walked away, carrying Jungkook with him by pinching his ear as the younger yelled multiple "ows" and Taehyung just gulped and looked at Namjoon, "Is it just me, or does everyone who loved me hates me now?" He said and Namjoon scoffed. "Let's not forget you were the one who caused the breaking up of our group"

Taehyung shut up, feeling a huge lump on his throat and looked away. "Hey I was Joking" Namjoon said and Taehyung hummed.

He then saw their parents come in, the coordinators then started a call that the jeons and kims had arrived.

"Mr. Kim?" A squeaky voice came in, it was one of the female coordinators. "We're gonna need you in the stage with Mr. Jeon, but I can't find the other latter" She said. Taehyung hummed. "I'll find him" he smiled and the girl froze, found the man ethereal.

~

"BITCH CAN YOU STOP?!" Jeongguk yelled and forcefully detatched Jimin's fingers from his ear. "Dude, are you fuking serious? Marriage? WITH Taehyung most importantly?" He snapped and Jeongguk sighed.

"It's fucking fixed" He said and Jimin tsked. "Jeongguk, I know how much of a fucking softie you are, you're clearly going to fall for him!" Jimin yelled and Jeongguk silenced.

The older realized the effect of his words towards the younger, so he sighed. "Jeongguk, you know that I love you right?" Jimins started and Jeongguk looked away. "Remember those times you've came to me and jin, begging us to club with you to forget him" He continued.

"Don't hurt yourself again Jeongguk, you've distanced yourself not only towards Taehyung but towards us too" and it hit Jeongguk like a truck. He couldn't say anything because Jimin was right and he hated being wrong.

A second later a deep voice ringed in their ears. "There you are" Taehyung said and Jeongguk turned around. "We're needed at the stage to start the ceremony" He informed and Jeongguk nodded, leaving Jimin there.

As they walked the empty hallway, Taehyung kept glancing at Jeongguk who had too much on his mind. "Is there something wrong, Kookie?" He said without realizing he called Jeongguk their call name back then.

Jeongguk felt like his heart fell to his tummy when he heard the nickname, so they both paused and looked at each other.

Not long after, Taehyung was leaning in, Jeongguk just let him do anything, Taehyung then put his hands on the younger's waist, and Jeongguk decided to lean in too. Everything was happening too slowly.