🐰3

Part Title: 
[contracts and Annoying Car rides]

Canned Tuna tastes better then it looks like fite me.
__________________________

"Ok, so you're basically telling me that you lied about having a family reunion and getting into a coma so we could come home to tell us that we'll be married, interesting" Taehyung calmly stated meanwhile Jeongguk was having the biggest life crisis in his 21 years of living.

"HOW DARE YOU MOTHER! HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR SON INTO INTENSE SLANDER! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME FATHER! YET YOU'D LET ME MARRY SUCH SHREK!" Jeongguk spoke like he was in a declamation contest and Taehyung couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Excuse you sir but you bounced your way to senior graduation on shrek's cock" He snapped at Jeongguk who gasped in offense. "Oh so your telling me I'm Fionna now?!" He yelled and Taehyung snorted. "Don't flatter yourself, donkey" He said and Jeongguk just wanted to kill him right then and there.

"Ugh stop being such immature adults, Taehyung and Jeongguk" Taehyung's father said while every other elder in the room had their mouths ajar from the roast.

The Jeongguk cleared his throat "Ok wait, on a serious matter just no" He said and shook his head. "I mean what, it's not like we can just get married we're still in college and I mean how about are education, and I don't even get why we have to get married in the first place" He complained and that's when Mrs. Jeon answered him.

"Well darling, our company has been going down recently and thankfully Taehyung's family decided to pay us back from what we did for them when they were also on the verge of falling" She explained.

" even if we want to help whole-heartedly, It's family tradition that two heirs shall marry when forming alliances, and we can never break family tradition" Mrs. Kim continued.

"It's just for half the year kooks, just after our company is done, everything will be back to normal, and in terms of education it's semester break next week."

Jeongguk had gone silent, he knew how important this company is to his beloved parents and especially to his grandmother who was watching from above, he wanted to help, but just the thought of marrying a motherfucker like Taehyung made him want to distort in a way.

Taehyung just sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Oh you know the basics father, bribe me something and I'll do it" He said and his father rolled his eyes. "What car do you want this time?" He asked and Taehyung pretended to think even though he already had something in mind.

"Do the same thing for me mother" Jeongguk said and His mom smiled at his father, "it's actually for your birthday, but we decided to give you your grandmother's estate" She said.

Jeongguk's eyes widen, he had promised his grandma that once he'll open up a place, the main branch would be next to her mansion. He was combusting right now that he didn't realize the smirk that appeared on Taehyung's face.

It's just a contract, Jeongguk. This is your dream, and you've move on from that little bitch. It's not like you'll see each other anyways. It'll just be on your resume forever. He sighed as he pep talked himself, and finally nodded as an agreemnt.

"Well father, I was thinking about two mini coopers, but I think that's a bit too much" He said and Jeongguk rolled his eyes as he was given the contract. He paused, waiting for Jeongguk to finish signing.