14: the party

Ok so I ran out of ideas and so this will probably be a little to much, my friend gave me this idea.....feel free to cringe or enjoy..

Suga POV

"Hey y/n, did you pick out a swimsuit? And made sure it was appropriate?"
"I don't know, check"

She showed me her swimsuit and I wanted to yell at her right then and there, but I kept my cool, until we got to the car, this time Namjoon drove, so I could yell at her.

"MIN PARIS Y/N THAT IS NOT A APPROPRIATE SWIMSUIT, I DO NOT APROVE!!"
"I'm 16, relax"
"YOU'RE A LITTLE BABY FETUS! IM OLDER AND MORE WISER THAN YOU!!"
"I thought I was the fetus.."
"JUNGKOOK YOU'RE 15! OF COURSE YOU'RE STILL THE FETUS! YOU AND Y/N ARE BOTH FETUSES!"
"I'm older than him!"
"I don't care!"
"I still have to wear this! For mine and Lisa's swimsuit was 120! I have to!"
"UUUUUGGGHHH!!"
"So is that a yes?"
"Just, stay next to me and jhope, but not to close to jhope"
"Ok"

Y/n sat next to jhope, Jennie sat next to me, Lisa to Jungkook, and Jisso sat Jimin.
And Jin sat in the front seat with Namjoon.
I do not ship these people together besides Namjin and liskook (Lisa and Jungkook)
And V sat alone until we found Tzuyu from twice with one of her friends.

"Hey Tzuyu!"
"Hey tae!"
"Hey Taehyung"
"Are you girls going to the Got7 party too?"
"Yeah, we actually came here to buy swimsuits"
"We did too, well, for the girls, we have Blackpink and Y/n with us. But I'm not dating any of them- I mean, would you like to go to the party with us? In the limo?"
"Sure, Wait Sana, are you cool with me going them?"
"Sure Tzuyu, Just they're your ride home, ok?"
"Ok, see ya!"
"See ya"
"Let's go"

They got in the limo and they were so shy around each other, but y/n and jhope were lovey dovey and they were hugging each other. I had to remind her.

"Min y/n, remember I said about space.."
"He's my boyfriend though, Yoongi!"
"I don't care"
"Yoongs-"
"Don't call me that around other people!"
"Sorry Oppa"
"You're forgiven"

Y/n's POV

About an hour later we got to their house and the others entered through the fence which was opened, while I changed into my dress in the car, and jhope was outside of the car waiting for me to finish changing.
"You look beautiful, y/n"
"Thanks hobi"
He kissed my cheek, then we entered the party.

"THE BADASS IS HERE!!"

Someone shouted, then a whole bunch of people crowded me and jhope.
Just like they did at school, annoying..
I went into the bathroom to change into the swimsuit and I thought it was so revealing, but if this is what I needed to be with jhope, its worth it.
I walked out and I got grabbed by this random boy, RoOd!

"Hi, I'm Daniel. Nice to finally meet you"
"I'm Y/n, and let go of me, I have a boyfriend"
"Nope, you're gorgeous, and mine tonight"

He started kissing my neck and almost undid my swimsuit while I was trying to get him off of me, but then jhope pulled him away from me and he yelled at him.

"DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK!? THATS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!"
"Sorry dude, I thought she was single"
"she CLEARLY told you to let go of her, and if that wasn't a sign, SHE TRIED TO FUCKING PUSH YOU AWAY FROM HER, AND EVEN IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH SHE TOLD YOU SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!"
"Sorry man, I thought she was playing hard to get"
"Stay away from her, that's a warning! She's mine!"
"G-got it!"

He ran away and he didn't even look at me, hilarious.

"Y/n, are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm fine"
"Are you sure? Do you have any hickies from him?"