t w o.

對不起

對不起

I hear my alarm go off my phone. I slowly open my eyes. It hurts to open them, due to crying. God, I feel like shit.

I try to get up from the couch, but I ended up falling on my ass. It's already the 7:30 in the morning and my day is starting out shitty.

I crawl to the sound of my alarm. I grab my phone and snooze it. I unlock the phone to see a message from Taehyung.

Taehyung: Pick up Evee at 3:30 from daycare. Drop her off at Yoongi's house at 5 pm. No later.

Really? Basically only 2 hours, not even. He's staying at his best friends house?

I text him back immediately.

Me: Really? That's it? You can't keep her away from me. She needs her mother.

I lock my phone and just sit there. I say to myself,

"I got work in an hour. I gotta get ready."

I get up and proceed to wash up and get ready for work.

-

I park up my car and shut it off. I get a text. It's from my soon to be ex husband.

Taehyung: Really? You're going to say she needs a mother? After what you did, you no longer can say she needs someone like you.

I get enraged looking at the text. I get out the car and slam my car door. I angrily walk into the mall and head to the department store.

He doesn't even know the whole story.

I walk into Sally's. That's the department store I work for. I work at small cosmetics stand. It pays the bills. As I'm walking to the back, I hear my co worker and best friend.

"Rika!" She waves to me.

I look towards her and try to give a smile.

"Oh, Jee. Hey! Let me clock in, I'll be right back."

Jee, oh where do I start? Yes, Jee is her name. She's my best friend. We met in high school. She was my best friend back then and she is now. Like me, she didn't go college.  Only because she was a bit of a trouble maker back then and didn't think school was important. But she's going to school part time now.

I clock in and go back out. I walk towards Jee.

"Girl, you look like shit."

"Good morning to you too Jee."

I look at myself in the mirror to fix myself up.

Damn, I do look like crap.

"How are you and Taehyung?"