fifteen: pervert

*:・゚✧

Iris struggled to keep her eyes opened as she heard, her chin resting on the palm of her hand. Every once in a while her eyes would slowly shut, and she would jolt back up and listen to the lector the professor was giving. It was a endless cycle.

"Here you go Iris, keep up the great work." Professor Willard placed a sheet of paper on her desk, and she picked it up seeing a large 98% written in red on the corner of the paper a smiley face next to it (teachers, always trying to look cool.)

She gave a weak smile back at him, and watched as he distributed the test papers saying 'congratulations' or a 'well done' and even a 'try harder'. But when he got to Luke sitting at the back of the class, he sighed and shook his head slowly.

"Luke, do you even - " He paused, and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'm just trying to say, that you should study harder." He said and passed the paper, Iris overheard the person behind her - Mikyla Wright - whisper something to her friend saying that Luke got a 39%, this score was practically a normal score for Luke so he didn't really care and he tossed the paper in his bag, and continued to chew his gum.

"Alright class, you are dismissed - oh and Iris, please stay for a minute, I need to speak to you," The class soon all gathered out, and Iris stayed put until every student left. Luke on the other hand leaned on the door frame, waiting for her.

"Iris," The professor began, she gulped worried that maybe she was failing class or even worse extra homework, Iris shuddered at the thought.

"Do not fret, I just want to ask for your help." Iris raised an eyebrow at him, she was definitely not going to take a couple of books to the office, or help go through the essays. Who the fuck even does that? She thought to herself.

"I would like you to tutor Luke Hemmings." He said calmly and slowly, folding his hands and placing it on the desk.

"What?" Iris said almost shrieking, and just on cue Luke strolled in a wide grin present on his face, he enjoyed the sight of Iris turning into a red colour as she glared at the professor then at him.

"Iris please - " Professor Willard began, but Iris cut him off with a large groan; both of them ignoring Luke's presence.

"I will not tutor him." She spoke venom dripping from her words, she pointed a finger at him and gave him a look - sort of the one when you catch your parents doing the deed in their room, a look of pure disgust with a hint of terror.

"Iris Rose, this will both help you and Luke. I observe during class that you don't really have a stable relationship with Luke, am I correct?" Iris just sneered at him, then shot Luke a glare which practically answered his question.

"It would improve Luke's grades, I would also add some extra credits to your grades and finally it would create a closer bond for both of you." The look of anger on Iris' face washed away, extra credit? She could really use those.

"Fine," She groaned, mentally punching herself for saying that word. Professor Willard broke out into a satisfied smile, and well for Luke he mentally high-fived himself.

"Thank you Iris, I'll see both of you in class tomorrow." Both Luke and Iris muttered a quick goodbye and left the room, Luke trailing behind her.

"Hey - " Luke started, about to ask her when tutoring was going to stop but she cut him off by spinning on her heels and facing him.

"Listen Hemmings, I'm doing this for myself not you so don't expect any sex on the desk because you won't get it, am I clear?" She spoke loudly and clearly, but that did not frighten Luke.

"Right, no sex on the desk, that's why we use a bed." He spoke, finding this conversation amusing already.

Iris scoffed at him, "You've got a perverted mind." She spoke, then walked away from him.

"I don't even want to have sex with you anyways!" He shouted after her, earning a few giggles from the girls behind him and luckily no professors around.

But secretly, Luke wouldn't mind having sex on the desk with her.

-

ah here's a chapter including a perverted lucas