02

"Wake up baby~" your softly shaken awake by ji-woon.

"Hmm?" You mumble your eyes still shut as you roll over on to your back.

"Come on its morning and you have a flight remember." He chuckles at your cute little mumble.

"I'm getting there..." You stretch the sit up rubbing your tired eyes. "What time is it?" You ask as your head bobs threatening to fall back asleep

Ji-woon chuckles at you fighting to stay awake. He picks you up out of bed and takes you to the small kitchen where he already has breakfast going. The warm food filling the house with the smell of bacon and pancakes. After a few minutes Ji-woon sits a plate down in front of you.

"I know you don't normally eat breakfast but I think you should sense you have a long flight ahead of you baby." He say down next to you with his own plate rubbing your back roughly trying to keep you awake. "You don't wake up I'll have to punish you. And we both don't want that." His voice almost changing when he said that

"I'm up..." You sleepily start eating your breakfast. Shortly after feeling sick to your stomach like normal but you choke down your sick feeling and start packing.

When you finish packing you feel someone hold your hips and warm breath touches your neck shortly after followed by kisses and nibbles.

"I don't want my baby to leave me." Ji-woon pouted and kissed your neck. "How long will you be gone?" He sounded almost sad.

"For a week babe but I'll call you every night." You hold on to his hands around your waist.

"That's so long." He whined

"It'll be over before you know it."

"If you say so. Now go get changed your flight leaves in about a hour." He let's go of you.

You leave him standing alone in the living room and go to change. You come back in a sweat shirt and a pair of ripped blue jeans and a pink beanie. Ji-woon hugs you tightly and kisses you with out asking before you leave for the airport. When you get there you pay the taxi driver and get out making your way inside. Your amazed by how big and nice it really is inside. You pull out your own personal camera and start to take pictures before your called to board your flight. when you get on your sit in between a older lady and a business man. Half way through the flight you feel something heavy hit your arm. you look over to see the man sleeping on your arm. you chuckle a little bit then cover him with your jacket slowly drifting off to sleep yourself. when the plane lands your shaken awake.

"Thank you for flying with seoul air please exit calmly and have a nice rest of your day." the flight attendant said just before the door opened and people started to walk out.

You soon follow after getting out of the plane. When you exit the air port and get in to the taxi taking you to the hotel your amazed by how clean and pretty it really is. When you arrive at the hotel to take everything out. When you turn and take a step you get hit by someone riding on roller skates knocking you down hitting your head hard off the curb.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay!?" a unknown voice frantically yells as he goes to help you to your feet unable to succeed after you where knocked out from the fall. "oh no!" He said even more worried when you didn't wake up. He calls a taxi and takes you to his apartment.

"Hyung!! Help!! I accidentally hit this girl and now she won't wake up!" he said worried pulling your suit case and you on his back. The young man puts your bag down and lays your unconscious body on to the fluffy couch.

"H...hmmm..." You start to wake up after a hour not knowing where you even are. "W-where a-am I..." You hold your pounding head and sit up.

"whoa hold your horses there." The young man said pushing you back down on to the couch. "Hyung! Come here she's waking up!"

A blonde male walks out from the hall way as you two lock eyes.

"Y-y/n!?!?"

You set there in fear not knowing what to do as the blonde male sits down next to you.

"ive missed you so much." The blonde male hugs you tightly you not knowing who he is....

Who is this strange blonde male? How does he know your name? I hope your liking the story so far. I'm getting chapters out faster then I thought I would me. coments your thoughts of this chapter. see ya in chapter 3.