04

What you wake up hearing someone snore right next to you. You look over and see yoongi half way off the bed. You get up from bed and roll yoongis sleepy body to the middle. You kiss your fingers then plant your fingers on his cheek as if thanking him for not taking advantage of you in your drunk state.

You go take a shower then sit at the small computer desk and get the coffee pot going but instead have it make tea. Filling the room with the sweet smell of fruits. You pull out your laptop and start working. After a few hours you hear bed sheets move and a faint moan coming from the bed. You turn around and see yoongi stretching then sit up.

"Good morning, yoongi." You smile warmly at him

"Good morning Y/N. Nothing happened last night right?" He asked

"No nothing happened I just think I wouldn't let go so you stayed. I'm sorry if you had to be some place or you don't feel comfortable sleeping with your ex."

"You do know I don't consider you as one of my bad exs." He told you bringing your spirits up. "If I did then I wouldn't have taken you out to get a drink. I like being your friend so there is no need to worry about anything, okay?"

"Yes min yoongi." you giggle then sip a your tea. "oh the shower should be ready for you if you want to take a shower." You offer

"Okay thank you" he stretched one more time then got up to take his shower.

While you waited you got onto your laptop and look trough old pictures of you and Ji-woon deeply in love. Missing how it use to be a lonely tear falls down your cheek. You quickly wipe it away before anyone see. You decide to check your phone seeing miss calls from Ji-woon again. You immediately call him back scared to what he will say or do. You call him with no answer so you text him.

Setting your phone back down

Setting your phone back down. Covering your face with your hands silently sobbing in your hands completely scared for your life. You power down your laptop and put it in you bag. when you walk to the restroom door you hear yoongi rapping softly to himself. You smile not wanting to disturb him so write a small note on a post-it note that the hotel provided.

Dear Yoongi~

        I'm heading out to go to the office that I'm meant to be at. You can either go home or you can stay and enjoy the snacks I provided. If you stay go ahead and order room service for yourself. My company is paying for all of it. I'll put the do not disturb sign on and if you leave please take it down and put it on the door handle on the inside. Thank you again for taking care of me when I'm drunk. I have never drank in my entire life so you made my first one one to remember. I hope I'll see you around Seoul again before I leave Saturday.

                        ~Y/N

You set the note down on the bed hoping he will see it. when you leave you take the Do Not Disturb sign and place it on the outside door handle and walk to the elevator. Once your at the elevator you roughly push the sticky down button. when it open a bunch of people step out talking loudly and pushing you out of the way and almost to the ground. You brush yourself off and step inside. You glance at all the lights amazed not remembering any of it from last night. You push the main floor button feeling your stomach move and getting that funny feeling at the end. The doors open and you step out. You called a uber and wait outside to wait. Once it pulled up you got in telling them where to drop you off at. When you arrive you get out feeling hungry but just put it off, walking inside to tthe office. Your stomach growls so you decide to get a drink to push away the annoying hungry feeling. You push down on the drinking fountain with a small spray of water following after. You press your soft lips on to the cool refreshing water taking small sips.

"are you y/f/n y/l/n?" Someone taps your shoulder.

choking a little bit on the water being surprised, you pat your mouth with your sleeve and turn around. "Yes that's me." You smile.

"Good let me show you to your first meeting. The tall slender man said his voice sounding kind and warming.

"May I ask what your name is sir?"

"I'm sorry for my rudeness." he bows apologizing standing back up. "My name is Kim Seokjin." he smiled back at you. "now come on."

You follow him to the room and sit down pulling your laptop out setting up your power point. your phone vibrates scaring you. When you check it you see its Ji-woon.

"Dang it!" You think to yourself opening the text.

Your hand start shaking again. You grip on to your skirt/pants as they shake. Not knowing what to do you shut your laptop and ask to be excused from not feeling well. your excused so you get up and go to the restroom leaning over one of the sinks shaking still. You pull out your phone and call Seo-yeon.

"Hello~" her happy and cheerful voice comes through the phone.

"H-help..." Your voice shakes.

"Whoa whats wrong love. calm down please."

"Its ji-woon again i said he was drunk and he got really mad saying that he would punish me when I got home. I'm scared." Your hands started to shake while holding your phone to your ear.

"Its okay just calm down. Maybe you should leave him all he does is cause you worry. I know your scared but you have to.I'll be with you. and you know I won't let him lay a hand on you." her strict voice hit you in the ear.

"I know but I don't know how to what if he hurts me even more or tries to ruin my work... Because it wouldn't be the first time..."

"Then I don't know just try and calm down and enjoy your time away. Okay?"

"Okay." Already calmed a little bit you hear a nick on the door. "I gotta go byee~" You say right after ending the call.

"Y/N come quick!" Jins voice can through the door.

"What is it." You step out fixing your shirt.

"They want to see your power point. Now!" he grabs your wrist and pulls you to the meeting room.

"y/n. We would like to see what your idea is." the head CEO said before clicking her pen.

"Yes ma'am." You gulp and grab your laptop going upfront....

Yeah not a big cliff hanger sorry. I Really hope you liked this one its one of the longer ones I'll be doing. Please comment your favorite scene/part.also I'm just gonna do those text bubbles for this chapter only.