09

He pulls away after a few minutes. "I'm sorry I just wanted to hold you like before..." Scratches the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Its okay yoongi. Its the least I can let you do sense your letting me stay with you." You smile.

"Okay. Well lunch should be almost done" the timer goes off. "I'll see you down stairs." He got up and went down stairs to get the food out of the oven.

You stand in the guest room a blush pink falling over your cheeks. You shake your head then fall on the bed putting your face into a pillow.

No you can't fall for him again!

You hurt him once you can't do it again!

You say to yourself you face still in the fluffy pillow. You sit up and breathe then go to the stand up mirror in the corner to fix your slight bed head then walk down stairs to great yoongi. When you walk into the kitchen yoongi stands over the stove storming the orange contents in the pot.

"I hope mac-n-cheese is okay. Its all I could find that I could make quick and put my own twist on." He shut off the stove and placed down a pot holder to set the steaming pot down on.

"It's okay." You giggle slightly. "I love mac-n-cheese so no worries. And I'm sure your twist on it will taste great." you smile as he sets a glass bowl down in front of you.

"Dig in." he smiled and put a few scoops onto your bowl.

"Hey! Not fair! You cheated!" You come through second place.

"How in the world do you cheat in mario cart?" Yoongi questioned sitting down after his small victory dance.

"I don't know but you did."

Yoongi laughed. "Fine ill go easier on you this time."

"Yay!" You say happily then hover the wii cursor over the easiest track luigis track in the mushroom level.

After a few hours of playing mario cart you and yoongi are now tied about to play the hardest map there is. You hover your wii cursor over the level and click it.

"I'm gonna kick your a** on this level." Yoongi smirked pushing the exhaust button at the right time making him speed paste you.

"Hey." you speed off behind him. "You will not."

"Wanna bet." He smirked his eyes glued on the screen.

"Yes." You snap back and pause the game.

"Fine." Puts his remote down. "Loser has to kiss the other one the cheek." laughs.

"okay your on."

"Wait really?" he blushed a little. "I was just kidding but okay."

You blush after seeing him blush and look down. "If you want to change it you can."

"Nah its fine." grabs his remote pushing g the play button leaving you in the dust.

"Hey!" you quickly grab your remote and go after him.

Yoongi speeks ahead of you but once he gets close to the finish like he purposely crashes putting him in 5th places letting you take first.

"You did that on purpose. Why?" You question him and look at him confused

"Because I wanted to do this." he softly kisses your cheek.

You sit there in shock not even expecting what has just happened. When he pulls away he looks at the surprised expression on your face and chuckles a little.

Dang he has more guts then he did in highschool...

A pink hue falls over your cheeks and nose. Realizing that you truly are falling for yoongi. That you can't do anything to stop what's happening. Especially if he continues his cute cheesy act.

"are you okay. Your getting a little red." he smirked and got up shutting off the wii console.

"I-im fine." You studder a little still in utter shock.

Yoongi walked back over to you after picking up the mess and ruffeled your hair. "Go get some normal clothes on. Ive gotta go pick something up at seokjin and namjoons house." He told you motioning to go upstairs.

You nod okay and run upstairs to the guest room still not sure if its fully yours yet. I mean you are still a guest its not like your living with him, right?

Once you get to the guest room you quickly change into leggings, jean jacket, a rough shirt with a few tiny holes around the top, and a beanie. When you finally finish you go back down stairs to see yoongi wearing black on black. A outfit you always loved to see him in.

After staring at him for a little bit you shake your head and snapping back to reality

"ready?" He said looking up from his phone.

Did he know I was here?

What if he knew I was staring at him?!

Get a girp of your self y/n!

You mentally slap yourself and tell him your ready. Then both of you walk to the car you following behind him.

The long ride to seokjin and namjoons hose was ling and quiet. the only noise was the faint blow of the heaters blowing separately in both of you and the quiet sound of  rock music on the radio.

The awareness was finally broken when you arrived to the boys house.

"come on." Yoongi said just after unlocking the doors and getting out putting on an entire different act. as if he was dead and had no remorse or feeling for anyone.

"Coming!" You keep your mood high and kind. Even though you would rather be at yoongis asleep or playing wii to see who would win and have to do whatever to the other.

When you both walk to the front door. You hear slight yelling.

"why? Why does she have to come! I told you i dont know how many times that I don't want to see her!" A unrecognizebal voice shouts sounding sad and broke.

You instantly felt as if they where talking about you for some reason so you tug on yoongis arm asking to just come back later. He puts both his hands on your shoulder and tries his best to reassure you that they arent talking about you. You nod letting him know that your okay with going in. Yoongi smiled then knocked on the door all the yelling stopped turning into a awkward silence.

The door nob turns and a soft voice calls out. "Who is it."

Yoongi chuckled. "Its me and y/n remember yyou said i could come over and help with the party."

"The party's been called off. We have bigger things to worry about."

"What's going on. Let us in maybe we can help?"

Namjoon sighed and opened the door. When you look in your see a slender man with his hair messed up and cuts on his face and arms. With a little closer inspection as you and yoongi walk inside you see he has a black eye and blood all around his nose.

"im sorry hyung..."

Bum bum buuuuummmm! Im so sorry for the really slow updates I'm having writers block and I'm trying to focus on school work. but I'll try my best to update faster. please vote and comment your favorite part.