Chapter 3

Courtney ,wake up, I don't wanna be late, zoey said, get the hell out of my bed, I said and groaned.

Come on, she said.

No answer.

Courtney, she called.

No answer.

Wait until I tell mum you got detention for insulting a teacher, she said .
No, no please, I'll get up, I said and she laughed. You're so mean, I said and walked to the bathroom, I took my bath and walked to my closet contemplating on what to wear. Finally, i picked up a red cropped hoodie and skinny jeans and my designer boots. I went downstairs and ate my nutella sandwich for breakfast. My favorite. We bade our parents goodbye and hopped in the car and Mr jasper zoomed off.
         We got to school quite early, I and zoey walked through the hallway to our locker and thankfully it was next to mine, I opened my locker and suddenly someone closed it back rudely. HEY, i screamed and then I noticed it was Paula, Wtf Paula, I said, so you and your dumb friends were talking about me and remember I said I'll get you back, even if I technically didn't say it you know I would ,she said looking at me in a disgusted manner, err duh, I said sarcastically, well apart from that, I want to let you know that you should stay away from Aiden and Axel they're mine, she said, They don't belong to you, okay?, I said, then she gripped my hair, you know what I do to dummies like you when they cross my path, don't let me face you, she said, zoey came and forced Paula's hand from my hair, if it isn't the dummy's sister, she said, and if it isn't the school's slut , zoey said, Paula gasped, she raised her hand to hit zoey and zoey held it, wait until I tell my mom what you said, you'll be expelled, Paula said and strutted away, zoey sighed and we walked to class after collecting our books. Morning class, Miss Silva said as she walked into the class, as soon as she started lectures I got bored, she's so boring.

After three classes before lunch, I went to the cafeteria and stood in the line waiting to get my lunch from the lunch lady ,after waiting for a long time it was finally my turn, I took my lunch, spaghetti and meatballs, then I went to join the rest

After three classes before lunch, I went to the cafeteria and stood in the line waiting to get my lunch from the lunch lady ,after waiting for a long time it was finally my turn, I took my lunch, spaghetti and meatballs, then I went to join the rest. Uggh I'm so exhausted, I just want this day to end, I said as I sat next to Chloe, yeah right, Chloe said, OMG Axel is like seriously looking at our table, Jenna said, so?, zoey asked, I turned to look at him and he waved at me, I waved back, umm what was that you said Jenna?, oh yesterday Courtney said she wasn't going to make friends with them, but now it looks like she is, what an ass, zoey said, I never mentioned anything like that, Jenna said and zoey gave Jenna a death glare and she understood immediately, I rolled my eyes and continued eating, soon the bells were rung signifying lunch over and we went for our last class.
           After school we went home. I was on my bed and I heard the door bell. Courtney go get the door, zoey screamed from the bathroom ,Uggh, I said and walked downstairs ,I opened the door and I met the eyes of my older brother, zoey's twin, Zack, I screamed, Little C, he said and hugged me. Actually Zack left to California to live with my aunt who's husband died and she had no child. I can't believe you're back ,I said and hugged him again, hey Courtney who's there, zoey said and made her way to the door. Zack, she screamed looking so excited, zozo, he said and hugged her, where's mum and dad?, he asked they are not back yet, I said, come on come upstairs, zoey said, I'm just excited to see my evil twin, he said and messed up her hair, no you're the evil one ,she said and we all went upstairs to wait for my mom and dad.