Chapter six

(door bell) Zack the door, I yelled, zoey the door ,he yelled back, so I'm finally the personal servant in this house, unbelievable, I rolled my eyes as she passed the room, then I went back to eating my bowl of popcorn. Few seconds later, she came to our room with her hands crossed, I decided not to answer her and continued watching "The walking dead ",horror movies are really my thing, it's kinda entertaining, I finally gave in and looked at her, Uggh, What?!, I groaned, What is that asshole doing in our house?, she asked, say what now?!, I said pretentiously, knowing fully well she's talking about Aiden, I continued eating my , gimme that, she said and collected my popcorn, Hey, get your own bowl, I yelled, she just stood there glaring at me, Uggh fine, he's here because, we got paired up for some project and he wants to take me to his house, she looked at me and said "why his house ". He's downstairs, you can go ask him, I said as I took back my popcorn to finish the little one left, you better not do anything stupid, she mumbled loud enough for me to hear, And what is that suppose to mean?, I asked, she gave me a knowing look and said, "I think you know exactly what I mean "I gasped when I realized what she meant, eew gross, never, I exclaimed and threw a pillow at her, I quickly changed and went downstairs, then I saw Zack and Aiden doing the bro hug thingy, er..... what the heck is going on?,   Zack was the first to speak, "Little c, you know this dude, he's my man, I met him at gym class today. Yeah whatever, Aiden come on, I said and walked to his car with him trailing behind me. We got into the car and he started driving.

Whoa, slow down Aiden, no one's chasing you, I snapped, my car, my rules, he said not looking troubled, you really are an asshole, I mumbled.
He pulled over at the front of his house and got out of the car, come on kitten, let's go, he said, I decided it was my turn to be stubborn, what if I say no?, I asked, well then, I'll do this, he walked towards where I was sitting and picked me up in bridal style, Aiden put me down, now or I'll kill you, he said nothing and also did not put me down, he opened the door to his house and went in, Aiden, I can walk put.me.down, I said, if you say so, he said and threw me on the couch, he threw me.

How dare he?, (sighs), all I have to do is breathe. 1 2 3 4.
I tried to control my anger, while all these thoughts ran through my mind, I. Just. Can't.

Aiden, it is not nice to throw people, I reached where he was to hit him, but before I did, I heard a little girl's voice scream Aiden's name, I turned towards the direction of the voice and I saw a little girl of about six years of age run to Aiden and wrapped her arms around his neck when he lowered his body for her to reach, after their bear hug, she turned to me with a smile on her face, hey I'm Evie, she said, I'm Courtney, cutie, I said, thanks, she replied shyly, come on, come play with me and my dolls, she pulled me towards her room before Aiden pulled me back, no, no, no, she's going nowhere we have work to do, right kitten?, he asked, come on, Aiden, it's just 5 minutes, I'll be back soon.
Fine, he groaned ,Yay, Evie yelled and pulled me to her room, we were about to enter the room when Axel showed up, shirtless, he was Goddamn hot ,Courtney, what are you doing here, he asked, for the project, Aiden's my project partner, I replied, so you're doing the project in this room?, he asked, no, she's not, she came to play with me, so mind your own business, Evie said, bad, Evie, bad, now say sorry, I told her, sorry, she muttered, how about me and you, dinner, after the project?, he asked, yeah, okay, I said and Evie pulled me to her room, I stood at the door staring at the room and drooling over it, wow, I mumbled silently .

Come on, I'll show you my dolls, she said. After 15 minutes of playing, I went to Aiden's room, I'm back, I said, five minutes was already over,he muttered, oh come on Aiden, she was so fun to be with, unlike you, I snapped, come on let's finish this fucking project, I said impatiently, whoa, where are you in a hurry to?, he asked, Axel's, the one taking me, go ask him, I said, oh, he said suddenly looking pissed, er.... Aiden is there a problem?, I asked, no there's no damn problem, just shut up and concentrate on doing this project, he snapped, whoa, alright, I said and he sighed, I apologize for the sudden outburst, I can't say sorry so I apologize, he said, yeah it's... It's alright, I replied. After 30 minutes of awkward silence, we finished the project and I left, since he was still ignoring me.

    Come on, Courtney, let's go, Axel said, I just want to say goodbye to Evie, I replied, Courtney, do you really have to go?, she asked, yeah I do, I answered, but you'll come on Saturday right?, she asked, well......, she pouted and said "please ", okay fine, I'll come, bye, cutie, I said, bye, she yelled as I came out of the house.

We got to a restaurant and he pulled over, so I didn't see your parents, why?, I asked, my mother's a doctor, so she's barely at home, Evie has a babysitter, but she unfortunately didn't show up today, he answered, and your dad?, I asked, they're divorced, he said through gritted teeth, oh okay come on let's go in, we walked Into the restaurant and sat on a table for two. The waitress then came to take our orders.

So what would you couples like to order?, she asked

Actually we aren't....., I was cut off when Axel spoke.

Steaks and tuna salad ,he said after looking through the menu.

I'll take same, I said and she walked away. She thinks we are couples, I said chuckling, well we could be, he said, what.... do you mean?, I asked, I mean I want you to be my girlfriend, so will you?, he asked.

Holy mac and cheese, Axel just asked me to be his girlfriend (shrieks).

Yes, I will, I replied, really ?,he asked  yeah, I answered, he came closer to me, his eyes flickered to my lips and he kissed me. OMG. (cough) we looked up and saw the waitress, sorry to interrupt your make out session but here's the food, she said, thanks, we both said and she left.