Chapter 8

So so sorry for the late update.

(buzz), (buzz), what's that annoying sound, oh wait my lovely phone, so who the heck is disturbing it's peace. Uggh.
I picked up my phone and glanced at the screen, unknown number. Hmm.

"hello"

"hey kitten "

"Aiden"

"yeah, you guessed right "

"what the fuck, AIDEN "

"language "

"Look who's talking ,and why the hell are you calling me now?, how did you get my number?, you're the Last person I want to speak to, it's 5:30 in the morning, are you freaking mad? "

"you sure talk alot, just wanted to know if what I stole from your phone was correct and it is. Your number."

"I hate you"

"I love you "

"WHAT "

"no I mean... Forget it, it's a mistake, how was your date with my brother "

"we're dating "

"Oh, I have to go now"

Ai........ ,Cut off line.

Uggh, when I started enjoying his dumb company, dickhead, I can't sleep anymore. I went to the bathroom and took my bath. Running my hands through my tangled wet hair, I came out contemplating on what to where, this kimono will look really cute on me, now to find what I'll wear with it, yeah this skinny jeans and crop top and my boots, I quickly wore them and went downstairs to make my oh so delicious rice cereal. Hmm, no one's awake, I took my cereal and took my milk from the fridge as I hummed the tune of heart attack by Demi Lovato, I love her songs. "Courtney, you're awake", I heard Zoey's voice say behind me, "yeah, thanks to Aiden, I mean who calls someone by 5:30 in the morning", I explained, "sorry, what?, you were so boring, I zoned out ",she said, "quit it bitch, I know you heard me",I said, "whatevs, I'm going to take my bath ",then she left.

Courtney, hurry, Zack yelled from the car, shut up, I'm coming, I yelled back, I ran outside and got into the car, then he drove to school.

  We got to school quite early and Axel stood there waiting for me. Awww. Hey there, he said and kissed me slightly, hey, i responded, so you're my sister's boyfriend, Zack spat, yes, Axel replied, seriously little c, I can't believe you chose Axel over Aiden, he said, Zack be nice, I warned through gritted teeth, Just because Aiden's your friend ,doesn't mean you can talk trash about me, Axel said, Just keep this in mind, if you ever hurt my sister, I won't hesitate to kill you, Zack said and left, then zoey. I have to go to class now see you around, I said to Axel and left. I walked towards the hallway and I saw Aiden, time to kill him. Aiden, wait up, I called, he turned back and saw me, he kept on walking away from me, Aiden what's wrong?, I asked suddenly concerned. I mean what did I do wrong, he hanged up on me this morning, now he's ignoring me, gosh. Aiden, why are you shutting me out?, what did I do wrong?, I asked holding him from walking away, Aiden, what did I do, wha......., I was cut off when Aiden's lips crashed on mine. What the heck ?!!!!.I moved my hands to his chest to push him away, but I had this irresistible force telling me to kiss him back,........ So I did. Soon, I came back to my senses and pulled out, I... I 'm....i have to go, he said and left. What in the world?, what is wrong with me?, what is wrong with him? Uggh, I am a fool, why did I kiss him, you have a boyfriend, Courtney. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked to class, as soon as I got there all eyes where on me, oh no are my lips swollen, jeez. Thankfully Aiden isn't here. I walked to my sit and sat down.

  During lunch with my friends, I zoned out thinking about the kiss. Earth to Courtney, zoey said, what up?, Chloe asked, Aiden kissed me, I blurted and slapped my mouth. WHAT ?!!!, zoey screamed, are you telling Axel?, Jenna asked, tell Axel what, I heard an oh so familiar voice say. Axel. That Aiden kissed her, Stacey blabbed, What?, oh he's so dead, Axel said and stormed out. I ran after him but I was too late when I got to him, he punched Aiden badly, I ran and stood in between them and Axel accidentally threw a punch and it hit me, everything went black and blank.

  I woke up, with a severe headache, I looked around, I was in the school's health bay. The door swung open and Axel, zoey and Zack rushed in. Are you okay?, little c, Zack questioned, I nodded, thank goodness, zoey sighed. I'm sorry, Axel said, hey, it's not your fault, it just happened, I said, I would have loved to stay but I have football practice, he said, never mind my mum will be here any moment, I said and he left along with Zack and Zoey. I picked up my phone and saw 3 messages from asshole

Are you okay? -asshole

I'm so sorry -asshole

I can't even face you right now -asshole

I sighed and dropped my phone. Courtney, my mom said as she suddenly burst into the room with Chloe. Thank goodness you're alright, chloe said, let's get you home, my mum said and you have a lot of explaining to do, Chloe said and we left.

                   Vote