Chapter 9

Zoey, make sure this house is tidy, your cousin's coming tomorrow and Courtney go upstairs and sleep, my mom said, do we know this cousin?, I heard zoey ask as I went to my room, no, mum replied. I went into my room, took my bath and laid on my bed, I decided to tell Aiden I'm fine.

Hey -me

Oh, you're okay -Aiden

Yes-me

Sorry for what I did, I didn't mean it I swear, I don't know what came over me-Aiden

It's okay, how's Evie -me

She's okay as usual, she misses you -Aiden

And Axel -me

He's fine, he hasn't showed up since school -Aiden

Oh -me

See you tomorrow, I guess -Aiden

Yeah, bye-me

Night-night Aiden.

I dropped my phone and slept.

          I woke up early in the morning and changed into my sweat pants and tank top then I left the house for a morning run. I need to get into shape.

After about, 30 mins of jogging, I headed home, then a girl bumped into me. Hey, i yelled, watch where you're going blind bat, she said, bitch, I muttered loud enough for her to hear and left. I got home and showered, then I wore skinny jeans and crop top with black converse and I tied my hair into a high ponytail and made my way downstairs for breakfast. Hmmm, I smell bacon and eggs, I yelled, oof, I hit someone more like Zack. Zack, I squeaked unintentionally, get out, I need to go to the dining room before zoey gets there and steals my breakfast. Race you there, I said and ran, he pulled me back and tickled me, I escaped and ran to mum. I won, I shrieked and started eating. After that, I ran outside to the car and drove off. 

    I got to Aiden's house and rang the door bell, then his mom answered, Hey, Aiden’s mum said and let me in, where's Aiden?, I asked, in the garden, she said and I went there. Boo, I yelled, I already saw you, Aiden said chuckling, shut it, I said, so about yesterday, I'm so sorry, it shouldn't have happened, he said as he picked up the water hose to water the lilies, I took it from him and sprayed it on his body, that's for not seeing me at the health bay, I said, he picked up the other one and sprayed it on me, and I did the same until I missed a leg and was about to fall Aiden caught me, his hands on my waist preventing me from falling, my eyes drift down to his lips I wanted them on mine again, oh what am I thinking. Look they're here, I heard Evie's voice say, I pulled away from Axel. Then awkward silence. Hey help me pay back Aiden said and gave the other hose to Evie. Ladies and gentlemen that was how I ended up in Aiden's car drenched. I hate you, I said to Aiden ,oh really ?,he asked mockingly, shut up, I said, we got to my house and we bade each other goodbye, I rang the doorbell and Zack responded, whoa, what happened?, he asked, our cousin will be here, soon, I'll go get ready, I said and left. 5 minutes later, I heard the door bell, I ran to the door and opened the door, definitely not what I expected. 

  "hello cousin "

        Oh no, no, no. 

           Cliffhangeeer

            Vote