Chapter 7

After the dinner, Axel dropped me off at my house, I looked at my watch, 7:15pm. I opened the door door and saw my mum waiting. What have you been?, she asked, umm I went out with Axel, I stuttered, Courtney Bella Huerta, if you ever come late again, I'll start giving you curfews, she warned, I'm too grown up for that, I grumbled as I went upstairs, I passed zoey's room and it looked like she was worried, I knocked on the door and went in. Sis, where have you been, she interrogated, I gulped, IfinishedmyprojectwithAidentheniwentonadatewithaxelwearedating, I rushed, she managed to put everything together and her eyes widened, WHAT?!!, she exclaimed, yeah, I said, he's a great boyfriend, I said, a great what? OH MY GAWD SIS, zoey screamed, what is going on, Zoey is pregnant, I always knew that day would come, Zack said, what, no she's not, I said, then why are you screaming?, he asked, Axel's little c's boyfriend, Zack immediately turned to me, who's Axel?, he questioned, Aiden's brother, Zack immediately frowned, you chose that douche bag over Aiden, I gasped and said "Axel is not a douche bag ". Yeah he's not, zoey added, Zack just left the room. Oh sis I'm so happy for you, zoey said, few minutes ago, you were annoyed, few days ago you hated him, and now, zoey are you sure you're okay?, I asked, of course I am, let's call Chloe, she'll be so happy, zoey said, is that my bracelet in your hand?, she asked, er.. No?, she narrowed her eyes and quoted " he who holds it, stoles it . What?, I asked unsure of what I just heard "STOLES, what page is that in the dictionary ?",I asked, shut up, don't criticize me everyone makes mistakes, she muttered, then video called Chloe, hey.... Zoey?, Chloe deadpanned, Chloe. Axel. Courtney's .boyfriend ,zoey said, Axel is Courtney's boyfriend, I always knew they had a thing, Chloe said, Chloe, who are you speaking to, I've been calling you to come let's have dinner, Chloe's mum said from the background, it's just Courtney mum, Chloe answered, oh hey Courtney, Chloe's mum said as she pushed Chloe away, hey mum, I answered back. Yes I call her my mum, she's my mum's best friend I have to. So what are you guys talking about?, she asked, oh it's just about Courtney's new boyfriend, zoey replied, TMI, TMI, Chloe's mum said, I gotta go guys, Adios, she said and the line went dead, I have to go to my room now, bye, I said to zoey and left.

This is her room:

I went to the bathroom took my bath and slept