Chapter 2

I woke up and looked at my silver wall clock, it's 7:45am, I quickly woke zoey up and we took our bath and ate breakfast, then dashed into the car and Mr jasper zoomed off. I walked quickly to my  locker ,collected my books I quickly walked through the hallway towards class and someone bumped into me. HEY, i screamed. Why do people have to be so clumsy. I looked up and saw a guy, he had those gorgeous blue eyes and shiny, messy, chocolate brown hair with blonde streaks falling above his right eye, he was wearing a basic V-neck tee shirt with black skinny jeans ripped on the knees and an expensive looking black leather jacket with silver studs by the side. Aiden. ........hope he didn't catch me staring. Take a picture it lasts longer, he said and I blushed slightly. What am I doing? I wish, I said, I saw you, don't deny, he said , I scoffed. You don't have to act this way, just say it like those girls would over there, he said and winked at the girls who were fangirling and swooning over him. I'd rather choose your brother over you, he's nicer than you, cuter than you and sweeter than you, I said. Hey dude whatcha doing? Axel said walking towards us,  oh hey Courtney, Axel said as he notices me, she thinks you're cuter than me, Aiden mumbled out loud, well it's obviously true, he said and rubs the back of his head in a flirty way,  I blushed and bit my lower lip, I'll have to get going, I  said and left.
             I walked into the class and Miss flora was already in. You're 20 minutes late to my class, missy, she said, Uggh thanks for stating the obvious, stupid, I mumbled silently, the class gasped and Miss flora looked shocked, oh no I said it out loud.

I stood in front of the detention classroom,  mum will never let me hear the end of this, I said sighed and walked in. I looked around and at the end of the class sat Aiden and Axel. Hey beautiful, Axel said and signalled me to sit beside him and I did. Hey Axel, I said. (cough from Aiden). I scoffed.  Well hello to you too, he said, I never said hello,i replied. I actually enjoyed detention class and I just didn't want to go yet, but I had to. Bye, I said to Axel and turned then I met zoey's face near mine. Gosh,  you scared  the f*ck outta me, I said, what were you doing with them?, she asked, who?, I asked despite knowing what she meant,  I mean Aiden and Axel, she said,    They were on detention so I happened to get along and talk, it's not bad, I said, Come on let's go home, she said and pulled me as she saw Aiden coming over.

I don't give a f*ck about what you think, you don't tell me who to mingle with, I said walking into the house, hey guys guys what up?, my dad asked, old man tell your 'favy daughter' to let me live my life, I said, first of all I'm not old and second you are both my favorite, he said, zip it dad, that's not what we're talking about here, zoey said, Girls I made spaghetti and meatballs, mum said as she came outta the kitchen, one plate left, she said  I quickly ran towards the kitchen but I was pulled back by zoey's hands,  she tickled me and I wriggled and laughed, then she ran and took the plate.  No fair, I said, let's share ,she replied , I love ya, sis,i said. After dinner we took our bath and slept.