♠01♠

SEOKJIN

I took a deep breath as I opened my eyes and glared at Ken.

‘For the fourth time Ken, I’m not going there!’ Ken pouted and make a puppy eyes at me.

My best friend Ken challenge me to go to the house that was located at the end of the street. Rumors said that there use to be a couple living there and they had a daughter. But then I don’t know happen but the wife went missing one day. The husband struggled on living as he tried to take care of his daughter yet he keep on searching for his missing wife.

Then after a month passed, his daughter died and the cause of death was unknown. Makes it more creepier and the husband continued on living alone. No one sees him going out but heard someone screaming one night coming from the house. It doesn’t belong to the husband, a neighbour decided to report it to the police but looks like no one dared to step inside the house.

It’s been 2 years since this rumors spread, the husband didn’t stepped out of the house at all. Now, Ken wants me to do the challenge that no one dared to do so and that is to enter the haunted house.
It’s not that I’m afraid of ghosts, it’s just that I knew that the rumors aren’t true at all. There’s no such thing as ghost in this world.

‘Fine! I’m going to prove it to you that ghosts aren’t exist at all!’ Ken smiled cheekily at me and nodded.

‘Great! I’ll spread the news!’ I widened my eyes and before I can stop him, he’s gone.

‘That shit head!’ I mumbled under my breath.

I tightened my grip on the strip of my bag and walked home. What’s great is that my house is just 5 house away from the haunted house. I decided to go there tonight so I can get ready and get all the thing I need before I go. Before I go home, I stopped on a store and brought some torchlight, pocketknife and camera.

I need to record it and show it to everyone that the ghost doesn’t exist and so does the husband. I grinned at the thought as I entered my house. I was welcomed by my cousin’s cooking aroma that fills the air, i saw his boyfriend sitting on the dining table while waiting. I smiled and set down my bag and things that I just bought on the coffee table.

‘Hey Jimin and Joonie, what are you doing?’ Jimin and his boyfriend Namjoon smiled at me.

‘Hey hyung! Namjoon is here to help me with my homework and now I’m making some food. Would you like some?’ I smiled and ruffled his dark gray hair.

‘I would love too but no thanks, I need to go get ready.’ Jimin pouted.

‘You’re going somewhere?’ I laughed at his cuteness and nodded.

‘Yes, beside you two should spend time together. I know that he’s always busy because of working but now is the perfect time to do it.’ I whispered so Namjoon can’t hear us.

He sighed and nodded silently and smiled afterwards.

‘Okay hyung but promise me you’ll spend the day with me this week!’ I rolled my eyes and nodded.

‘I will.’ I chuckled.