♠05♠

SEOKJIN

I woke up to my phone ringing like crazy and I quickly answered it without looking at the I.D caller.

‘Who are you and what business do you have with me that you call me in the early morning?’ I asked grumpily and heard a laugh from the other line making me mentally roll my eyes.

‘Seriously Jin?’ Ken laughs.

‘You better hurry up or I’ll end this call.’ he suddenly stop laughing and I smirked.

‘How was it? The haunted house?’ I just hummed in reply.

‘Good, I mean if I’m dead you wouldn’t talk to me right now.’ he sighed deeply.

‘Okay Jin, see you soon?’

‘Yeah.’ I hung up and threw my phone aside as I tried to go back to sleep.

But then my phone ring again making me growled and answer the phone.

‘I’LL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU KEN!! CURSED YOU FOR RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!’ the line went silent for 3 second but then I heard someone whistle in amusement.

‘Who’s Ken?’ my eyes widened.

‘U-um..I-I’m s-sorry Jungkook-shi!’ he chuckled.

‘It’s fine but seriously who’s Ken?’ he sound serious all of the sudden but I just decided to ignored it.

‘My best friend, we met when I dated his sister.’ the line went silent in a few seconds but then..

‘WHAT?! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!’ I pull the phone away from my ear for a second.

‘Well, it was a year ago and now we’re already break up. I told her that I was gay and she’s slapped me 3 times, I had to stay home for 3 days for it to cool down.’ I giggled at the memory.

‘Oh good.. so what are we? Friends?’ I giggled.

‘Yup!’

‘Okay, then let’s meet up this 2 pm at the park across the street.’ I hummed.

‘Okay!’ he chuckled and hung up the call.

Is he asking me on a date? I laughed at my stupid thoughts and shook my head.

I stared at the clock and it was 12 afternoon, I have 2 hours to get ready. I jumped off my bed and stretch my body from different angle. I yawned and quickly took a warm shower, I dry out my hair as  pick my clothes to wear.

Light purple turtleneck and a pair of black tight jeans and I’ll also wear a light purple beanie that match with my sweater. I walked out of my room and there’s only Jimin cleaning the house making me smiled.

‘Hey hyung!’ I smiled and greet him back.

'Where's Namjoon?' Jimin continued sweeping the floor.

'He said he has a meeting in the morning so he left.' I nodded.

'Oh ok well I'm going to the park with someone at 2. Are you fine being alone for the moment?' Jimin rolled his eyes as he's scoffed.

'What am i? Baby?' i laughed and shook my head.

'Almost, i love your chubby short hands Jiminie.' He snarled.

'No I'm not! Your hand's just too big!' I laughed at the cuteness he's killing me with.

But, i just felt something weird like it's a bit different.

A good different and.....

Somehow, i can’t get Jungkook’s handsome face off my mind.