♠END♠

SEOKJIN

‘Kookie… I need help.’ soon I heard footstep coming to the bedroom.

‘Of course baby, what do you need?’ I smiled lovingly at my husband.

We’re married 5 years ago and now I’m having our second baby who’s 6 month inside my tummy.

‘I need to go to living room please? I wanna watch some movie with Jongdin.’ Jungkook chuckled.

‘By movie, you mean cartoons aren’t you?’ he narrowed his eyes making me blushed.

He wrapped my arm on his broad shoulders and carry me slowly to the living room. I saw our 3 years-old son Jeon Jong Din was watching his favourite cartoon Anpanman. He really love the cartoon so much that we had to buy a lot of the cartoon's cd. I laughed at his cuteness catching his full attention to me.

‘Mommy!’ he ran towards me but then he softly and slowly hugged me.

I awed at the soft movement, Jongdin really love his future baby brother and he always there to take care of him. I hugged him back as he kiss my tummy while Jungkook caressed my back, being pregnant is hard and from my experience.. Jongdin is heavy and he always kicks me but not too hard.

Luckily Jungkook was always there to take care of me and I can’t ask for more. He’s the best husband in the world and so does Namjoon.

Last year, Namjoon and Jimin got married and have a baby girl name Mony. We always arranged a play date for Mony and Jongdin every week. I loved watching them both together it’s like I can see our future was full of peace and nothing stand in our way.

‘I love you so much!’ Jongdin kiss my tummy as he said that to his little brother.

‘What do you want to name your brother Jongdin?’ he look up and gave me a smile that he got from Jungkook, his bunny smile.

‘Hmm I want to name him Kookie!’ Jungkook and I widened our eyes.

‘Why baby?’ he giggled.

‘Because that’s what you call daddy!’ I laughed and nodded.

‘Okay baby, we name him Kookie then.’ he nodded and look at my swollen tummy again.

‘Jeon Koo Kie,’ He whispered.

‘Nice name.’ I smiled at Jungkook who kiss my temple.

‘I love you so much baby.’ I giggled and kiss his cheek.

‘I love you too.’

‘Well, I love you!!’ we turned to Jongdin who caress my tummy making Jungkook and I laughed.

Well, I’m sure that Jeon Koo Kie would always be protected and under Jeon Jong Din arms. He got that powerful and dominant blood from his own father and Kookie would get a submissive blood from me Jeon Seok Jin.

I’m so glad and thankful that I did the challenge in the first place.

Author.A: *wipe imaginary tears* thank you for reading peeps.