♠06♠

SEOKJIN

I hummed quietly as I entered the park and took a seat on the wood bench, waiting for Jungkook to arrived. I checked my watch and looks like I came 5 minutes early than expected but that’s fine, I can wait. I stared at the blue sky and observed the beauty blues, some white pigeons flies across making me smiled.

‘Hey..’ I got goosebumps when I heard the dark voices.

I turned back slowly and widened my eyes at the sight in front of me. Jungkook was wearing a black cloak over his body which is covering his whole faces or I must say his whole body. He looks like he was going to perform a show and becoming the bad guy character. I wanted to laugh at my silly thought but I didn’t want to hurts Jungkook’s feelings.

‘H-hey, what are you wearing?’ he looks down.

‘I-It’s been a while Jin, I don’t have any clothes that fit the modern style we have now.’ I smiled sadly.

‘It’s okay Jungkook-ah, I can help you. Come follow me, we’re going shopping so we can get to know each other better and you can keep up.’ he nodded slowly and I smiled.

I pull his hands and we both walked to the mall, I know the best clothing store around here so we went there. Jungkook looks a bit nervous but I squeeze his hands calming him down and it worked a bit only.

I brought him some clothes and now I tear his clothes away and put some dark brown jeans and white dress shirt. I must say he looks damn good and hot! i cursed silently under my breath for thinking like that.

‘Thank you Jin, I appreciate it.’ I blushed and turn my head to hide it so he won’t see it.

‘Hmm? What’s wrong?’ he gripped my chin using his fingers, turning me to face him fully and we’re so close.

There’s just an inch between us and I swear he can hear my beating heart. I blushed as he keep staring on every inch of my face seriously. I blushed harder and pull away quickly and cleared my throat.

‘W-we should g-go now.’ I get out to the counter and pay for the clothes.

The lady packed the other clothes inside a bag and gave me my card back. I carry the bag and went out of the store leaving Jungkook trailing behind slowly. I tried to cool myself down and tried to forgot what just happened. I sighed and look behind and I noticed that Jungkook was looking lost making me felt guilty.

‘Jungkook, come on walked next to me.’ Jungkook run a bit faster to my side and let his head down.

‘H-hey, I’m s-sorry for what I just did back there. You must have felt uncomfortable with me..’ I chuckled and shook my head.

‘Hey! Of course not! I don’t hate you and I’ll never hate you.’ he looks up with hope inside his eyes.

‘Then you forgive me?’ I nodded.

‘Therefore, you don’t mind if I did this?’ he suddenly wrapped his hands around my waist and pull me closer and he kissed me deeply.