♠03♠

SEOKJIN

I groaned as I open my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light that was aimed on my face directly. I tried to move my hands but it was tied to the headboard bed that I was in.

Wait bed?!

I look around and I am in a bed… what am I doing here?

‘Ah..you finally awake Jin.’ I look up and saw a man dressed all in black as he take a quick look at my I.D card.

‘P-please let me g-go sir.’ the man laughed cheekily.

‘No way I’m letting you go that easily Jin.’ I gulped down in fear.

‘Say, do you like the room that I prepare for you.’ I look at the room.

Sky blue color painted walls and black tiles, there’s a study table and a chair at the left sided of the room, a bookshelf and a green couch at the right side.

Hmm..not bad though…

‘I-it’ looks good.’ the man wear a mask so I don’t how he looks or what he reaction is.

‘Good because you’re going to live here with me so I won’t be alone anymore.’ I shook my head.

‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!’ I jumped lightly.

‘P-please sir, I know that you’re lonely after your wife gone missing and your daughter died but keeping me here won’t change anything at all so please let me help you sir!” I plead.

‘MY WIFE DID NOT GO MISSING!’ i widened my eyes.

What is he saying?

‘What do you mean? They said your wife gone missing 2 years ago.’ he scoffed.

‘She didn’t! she’s cheated on me after she found out that I was gay but I still love her. I tried to do everything for her but she left me for another guy! She didn’t even care when her own daughter died!’ I bit my lip.

I felt a bit guilty for this guy, I can’t believe his wif- wait no I mean his ex wife did that.

‘W-what happen to your d-daughter sir?’ I heard him sniffled.

‘Junye died because of her weak heart. The doctor’s said that she doesn’t have the chance to live!’ he sobbed and I can clearly sense the pain inside him.

He suddenly went to me and untied me making me stared at him in curiosity.

‘Just go home.. you need to be with your family, Just forget about this!’ he yelled and sit at the edge of the bed not far away from me.

I slowly crawled to him and do the thing that I’d never expected to do in my life.

I hugged him.