♠07♠

SEOKJIN

I widened my eyes but I didn’t push him away, I love the soft touched on my lips. Without even noticing, I kissed him back making him growled, he use his teeth tugging on my bottom lips before pull away.

‘Why aren’t you pushing me away?’ I blushed and look down.

‘I get I l-like you t-too?’ he groaned deeply and pull me into a rough kiss.

I know that some people may be watching but I don’t care and neither was Jungkook. I put my hands slowly on his chest and tried to keep up with his kisses.

‘I wanted to touched you so bad Jin.’ I swear my pants get tightened when he said that.

‘Then what’s stopping you?’ he growled and pull me even close if that’s possible.

‘Jin?’ I turned around and saw Ken standing there with a cup of coffee in his hands.

‘Ken? Oh, I’m just shopping here with my friend.’ Ken looked at Jungkook and raise his eyebrows.

‘Oh.. I’d never met him before.’ I laughed nervously.

‘I met him yesterday on the way back from work’ Ken nodded slowly.

‘Um, Ken this is Jungkook and Jungkook.. this is Ken the one I told you this morning.’ Jungkook just nodded.

Maybe he’s still felt uncomfortable meeting new people, I smiled sadly at Ken.

‘Hey umm, it’s getting late so we need to go back.’ Ken just smiled and nodded.

‘Yeah sure, I’m just waiting for my girlfriend to end her shift.’ I chuckled and waved.

We both walked home and stopped in front of my house. I turned to Jungkook and pursed my lips, I held his hands in mine tightly and soothed them. His hands are cold while mine are warm and I tried my best to warm his hands.

‘So.. I have fun today.’ Jungkook gave me a cute bunny smile that melted my heart.

‘Yeah me too, the most fun experience after two years.’ I laughed and nodded.

‘Do you want to spend the night in my house?’ Jungkook shook his head.

‘No thank you Jin, you’ve done enough for me and I don’t know how to pay you back.’ I scoffed then make a cute face at him.

‘You can spend the night here with me, I don’t mind. Besides you’re my boyfriend now aren’t you?’ Jungkook laughed and shook his head.

‘Fine I will, I can’t say no to my cute boyfriend right?’ I giggled and pulled him inside the house.

‘Take a sit first while I shower okay?’ Jungkook hummed in reply.

I saw a sticky a note on my bedroom door and read it.

Hey it’s Jimin, tonight I won’t be home. I’ll be at Namjoon’s house and be gone in 2-3 days.