♠04♠

SEOKJIN

I know that I shouldn’t have hug my kidnapper but I just got a feeling that I need to comfort this man even though I don’t know him. He’s been through a lot, many people thought he was a ghost or whatsoever but actually he was just lonely. He need’s someone but he got no one and I feel like I want to be the one who stay by his side. I wanted to the one he need’s anytime.

‘What are you doing?’ I gulped as I keep my grip around his body.

I can feel his muscles under his blue jackets, how he tensed when I move.

‘U-um, I just thought you need someone to comfort you.’ I smiled nervously as he keep staring at me under that mask.

‘Actually my parents kicked me out of the house when I told them I was gay. I need to find a job when I was only 16 and it was tough but I managed, my cousin help me and I can’t asked for more.’ the man just stayed still.

‘Don’t you hate me?’ I shook my head.

‘Why?’

‘W-well, you’ve been alone for these 2 years and there’s rumors of how you’re a ghost and so on but the real you here… is just a kind man who’s being cheated by his own wife and just need someone to talk to.’ he didn’t say anything.

‘S-Sir?’ I felt his right hand went to my left cheek and he slowly caressed it.

‘Thank you Jin.’ I smiled and nodded.

‘It’s fine sir, no problem.’ he just stared at me again.

‘Hey, I know this is rude that I didn’t tell you my name before but I’m Jeon Jungkook.’ I traced his name inside my brain.

‘Jungkook?’ he nodded.

‘Do you want to open my mask? I don’t mind.’ I widened my eyes as I slowly nodded.

My hands went to his mask shakily and I took off the mask but I didn’t look at him at first, after a deep breath I look up and my jaw dropped.

Sharp jawline that everyone would love to traced their fingers there, black hair and his hairstyle showed his forehead. Red plump lips that looks kissable and he has a smooth skin that I’d ever seen! But what shocked me is that I did traced my fingers on his jawline as he stared at me with amusement in his eyes. I quickly pull away and nervously chuckled, I stood up and acted that I was clean my lap.

‘Ahem! I think I should go home since my cousin probably waiting.’ Jungkook just nodded.

I quickly exit the room leaving Jungkook sit there on the bed as if nothing just happen. Luckily I knew the way out as I ran out of the house but before I step out I decided to leave him a note. I smiled and ran back home happily. I unlocked my door and found Namjoon was sleeping with Jimin’s head on his shoulder on the couch.

I went to my room and grabbed a warm and thick blanket and put it on them so they won’t get cold. I smiled at them and decided to call it a great night.