Part 10 (Last Part)

Manik : "Now that you have achieved your goals, I hope you don't have any objections to continue with our relationship?"

Nandini had controlled her emotions all this time in front of Manik. After hearing him, tears started flowing uncontrollably from her eyes. Seeing her in tears, Manik moved closer to her.

Manik : "What happened now? Why these tears? You still don't want to.."

Nandini : "It is tears of happiness. I thought that I had lost you forever. I never thought that you would still have the same place for me in your life as earlier. I didn't expect that you would wait for me."

Nandini : "I don't have any objections, but have you thought about the future of our relationship? What about your parents, and my family? Will they accept our relationship?"

Manik wiped her tears and wrapped his arm around her. Nandini rested her head on his chest.

Manik : "Now that you have agreed, I will take care of the rest. My parents already know about  us, and they don't have any objections."

Manik's parents knew about Manik and Nandini, but they didn't know the details. They weren't aware that Arya was Nandini's friend. They didn't know that Manik had contacted Arya and asked him to be by Nandini's side.

Arya came to where Manik and Nandini was, after making sure that Alya was with one of her friends.

Arya : "So is everything sorted now?"

Manik : "Yes."

Nandini : "You knew about us, then why didn't you tell me that you are his cousin. Why did you pretend as though you didn't know anything?"

Arya : "Manik didn't want me to let you know. He didn't want you to get distracted from your goals. Also, what if you distanced yourself from me after knowing that I am his cousin? How would I fulfill what he asked me to do?"

Nandini : "That's why you were behind me though I tried to stay away from you."

Arya : "How did you expect Manik to let you stay on your own in a different country, when he was worried for your safety when he didn't even know you?"

Nandini : "You told him everything. Not fair, you guys knew everything. I was the only ignorant one."

Manik : "I didn't tell him everything. He wanted to know how we met, so I told him. Of course,  I told him a few other things, not everything."

Arya : "Finally, I have fulfilled my responsibility. I got her back to you safely. Now, you take good care of my friend."

Arya : "You both are made for each other. She sacrificed her love so that you are not stuck in life because of her, and you waited for her and stood by her without her knowledge."

                                                                                 Epilogue

A few days later, Arya visited Nandini's family.

During their conversation,

Arya : "You said that you wanted to return my favor. The time has come now."

Amms : "Yes dear, tell me, what can I do for you?"

Arya : "Did Nandini tell you about Manik?"

Amms : "Yes, she did. I don't know how she kept everything to herself all this time."

Nandini hadn't told her family anything about Manik in the past. She thought that their relationship had come to an end and she didn't expect Manik to wait for her.