Chapter 13

Andy's PoV

I woke up the next day really early, although i do wake up early to begin with, it was unlike me. For some reason i was really nervous about today, what Rye had in plan, what would happen to me and Mikey and the whole studio. I do admit i have a lot of confidence when I'm singing but something about Rye being there makes me worry.

What if i mess up the lyrics? Would he laugh? Would he find me pathetic?

I don't know and on top of that Mikey is going to be there which just makes me even more anxious.

I try and ignore the negative thoughts and get out of bed. I turn on my phone to see its 5 am, so i get up from my bed and head towards the bathroom.

I'm usually the first one up and the boys wont be up till 6, so i had no hesitation in just walking into the bathroom. However when i walked in there a certain Rye Beaumont was standing there with nothing but a towel on.

"I...uhhh... just.. uh" I couldn't get the words out, he stood in front of me with his body half naked. I have to admit his body is amazing, with his six pack and his perfectly tanned body.

"Andy?" Rye said, waving his hand in front if my face, it takes me a while to pull my eyes away from his body. I blush a dark red because he saw me staring.

"Y-yeah?" I cursed my stutter.

"Umm... when your done staring can you... please leave so i can get dress?" He said, but it didn't sound one bit rude.

Who is he? How can he be so attractive and kind?

'No Andy you like Mikey not Rye' i thought to myself. I looked up and our eyes meet and a small tiny flutter went through my body.

"Oh. Uh yeah sorry" i said turning around and closing the door as i left the bathroom. I run into mine and Mikey's room. I get i to bed and hide under my covers, my heart was racing miles per hour and my cheeks were a dark red.

'What is happening? Maybe it's just a bit if physical attraction because Rye is an attractive guy? Yeah I'm just physically attracted to him. Nothing more' my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I unravel myself from my sheets and turn to see a fully clothed Rye at the door.

"Um the bathrooms free if you still need to use it" he said and looked at me concerned. "Do you have a fever?" He said as he ran over to me and put his forehead against mine.

"Uhh what are you doing?" i said not intending it sound rude.

"Well when ever i had a fever my mother use to do this for me to fully check" he said still keeping his head were it was. What surprised me most was that I didn't push him away, i kept him there.

We were interrupted by a sudden, forced cough.

"Well, looks like someone is getting along" Mikey said looking at out position. I push Rye away which in returned got a confused look, then he realized the situation and let it slide.

"It looked like Andy had a fever so i did that to check it... my mom used to do that to check me if i ever had a fever" Rye said explaining the situation which got a raised eyebrow look from Mikey. However he didn't question it.

"Today we have studio, do any of you know what song we are doing ?" Mikey said getting up and stretching.

"Umm no, Blair said that he choose the songs and who has what part" i said.

I would usually help Blair out with who or what song we do, but he had pointed out that I don't know what Rye's voice was like and said that he could do it. The boys understood, Rye went to back to his room, Mikey got dress and i finally got to go to the bathroom.

I could already tell this is going to be a long day.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Here is chapter 13 of Who Are You? Hope you guys like it and are enjoying it so far!

Anyway please comment and vote i want to see what you guys think and if there are any spelling errors please tell so i can correct them.

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️