Chapter 14

A/N : Whaaaat? Double update?? Sorry i wanted to make up for not posting as much these past 10 thousand years😂😂

Andy's PoV

After all the boys had woken up and gotten ready we all decided to have a quick Nandos before heading off to the studio. However Brooklyn was taking ages trying to find a specific jacket that he wants to wear.

"OMG! Brook i swear to God if you don't hurry up we are all leaving and you can stay here !" I shouted frustrated because i knew that this would be the only time we got to have actual food before going to the studio and staying there for God knows how long.

"Alright, alright lets go then." He said walking past us and heading straight for the door.

"Umm, where is the jacket that you need to wear so desperately?" I questioned as i followed him out leaving Jack to lock up, he wasn't very happy about it either, but I didn't really care.

"Oh i gave up, i realized that i left it at home with my mom when we all visited our families." He said. That made my blood boil, i could have potentially lost out on a meal just for him to realize that he left it back at his home. I loved Brook like a brother don't get me wrong it is just when he acts like this that makes me really mad at him.

My trail of thoughts and anger were interrupted when i felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see that Mikey was there, with his calming smile and beautiful blue eyes, my eyes could never compare to his.

"Hey mate you alright?" He said, he noticed me getting mad, for some reason that sent butterflies down my whole body.

"Yeah, just the usual Brooklyn" i said and with that he was content with what i said and walked on forward catching up to Jack and Brook, leaving me with Rye.

There was a string of awkward silent because of what had occurred earlier today resulting in us just walking side by side as the only noise that was heard was the boys in front of us and the cars passing by us.

"Okay, wanna her stage 1" Rye said finally breaking the silent and i mentally thanked him for doing so.

"Oh umm yeah i guess so" i said, not fulling trusting this plan of his.

"Okay so what you want to do first is..." he paused for dramatic pause, i swear this boy.

"Is?" I said slightly dragging the word out.

"Now your not gonna understand at first, okay ? But i know what i am doing " he said reassuring me, to be honest, i don't understand anyway.

"Alright" i said just wanting him to tell me what he is planning.

"First thing you need to do is ignore him or act really sassy around him like you do with me" he said.

"What? I thought we were trying to make him like me not get him to hate me" i said confused as to why he even suggested it.

"Let me explain, when you ignore him, that is going to make him think of you more because he want to know why you are ignoring him" he said, i nodded my head still not really getting the point " and that's what we want. We want him to think about you more so when he thinks that you hate him he is slightly going think of the good things about him and you so he can use them to try and get you to like him again." ( A/N i don't know 🤷🏼‍♀️ ) I was slightly confused as how he was wording it but somehow understood what he was trying to say, i was taken aback a bit as to how smart this little plan of his is going to turn out.

"Mmh okay, i guess i understand what you are trying to say, and i guess it is kind of smart, so what the heck, let try and get my crush to like me back" i said.

We reached Nandos as Rye drapes his arm over my shoulder and just like i reacted to Mikey with him putting a hand on my shoulder, it sent butterflies all through my stomach, only this time i choose to ignore it.

"Don't worry babes it will work" Rye said, however he said the word 'babes' in a slight mocking way.

We get to a table and we all order our food enjoying it before we have to be at the studio working for God knows how many hours.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Here is chapter 14 of Who Are You? Hope you guys like it and are enjoying it so far!

Anyway please comment and vote i want to see what you guys think and if there are any spelling errors please tell so i can correct them.

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️