Chapter 15

Andy's PoV

After finish our meal at Nandos we all head towards the studio, with Rye driving us, me in the passenger seat and the other boys in the back i turn up the music. To make me even more nervous 'Just a Friend to You" by Meghan Trainor comes on the radio.

I look over at Rye to see a smirk on his face. I relate to this song so much with Mikey and he knows this.

'I'm trying to be careful with the words i use,

i say it cause I'm dying too,

I'm so much more than just a friend to you'

I quickly change the channel of the radio and just a random song that I haven't heard of comes on. However, in the corner of my eye i can still see a huge smirk on Rye's face, i swear I am going to punch this boy.

We arrive at the studio around 11 to 12 and we all great Blair. Blair pulls me aside just to ask about Rye and how me and him are getting along, I simple tell him that we are getting along, ignoring that fact that he annoys me every minute.
Blair then gets all of us boys to sit down on the sofa, I sat down with Rye on my right and Mikey on my left.

"Alright, lads today we are going to record you guys doing a cover of 'End Game' by Taylor Swift" he said. Everyone cheered as we had all been listening to that song lately as it was a really good song. "Okay then, so everyone in this cover is going to have a solo that includes Rye, i know that this will be your first cover so you will have some solos here and there and then some call and responses ones" Blair said,

I was so happy, Mikey has some solos in the song, which mean and can hear more of his amazing voice... That sounds weird.

"Okay then first in the booth is... Jack" Blair said and with that Jack got up from the sofa and head in the booth with Jack explain which part he has to do. We usually get the person solos in one then move on to the second persons solos leaving the harmonies and group singing till last.

While Jack was in the booth Mikey had sat right next to me, my heart beating at fast speed, as  started to talk i turned to look at Rye who was shaking his head and mouthing 'The plan remember the plan'.

"Andy? Are you listening to me?" Mikey said waving his hand in my face with a playful laugh.

"Oh... um" i looked over at Rye who was staring at me with a certain look. I know i shouldn't do this to my best friend but that didn't stop me from getting up with out a word and walk over to Rye. I sat down next to Rye and looked over to the lonely Mikey, he looked sad and confused. I felt really bad. I was going to give up, the whole thing just to wipe away that look i had cause him to wear, when i felt a sudden tap on my shoulder i turned to meet face to face with a perfect featured face with a bronze tanned.

"Hey i know you really hate this but at the end of this all you will end up with someone" he said in a concerned face lightly placing his hand on my thigh.

"Yeah, no i can do this... but i still feel really sad, i mean look at him he looks like a puppy" i said looking towards Mikey who is now talking away with Brook. I smiled crept onto my face as i saw him smile again.

This plan is going to kill me

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Here is chapter 15 of Who Are You? Hope you guys like it and are enjoying it so far!

Anyway please comment and vote i want to see what you guys think and if there are any spelling errors please tell so i can correct them.

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️