chapter 4 (at least get used to me)

ChopTop and I were woken up by loud and obnoxious banging on the door as well as shouting "Get up boy! And remember to bring the girl!", He groaned in annoyance and I yawned while stretching my limb, I got out the bed first so he could get out, "Good morning" I stretched once more, "Mornin'" he replied while rubbing the sand out his eyes "so let's just get Breakfast, I'm too tired to Fight ya on this so just don't try and run off to kill yourself, 'kay?", "Yeah yeah, I feel great today so I don't think that's gonna happen", he got out of bed and Took the chain off from where it was tied to, He then walked out not holding the chain and I followed him, I felt more free, even if the chain was locked to my arm still and it was following behind me but I felt really free, Drayton's eyes shot at us and he noticed me walking freely without being held on to "boy what are you doing? Get a grip on her!", "No need, She's feeling fine today, she won't run off" he sat at the table, "and how do you know that?", "'cause she told me", he looked over to me and I waved at him Nervously and then running over to tie the chain to it's pillar and then running over to my chair, "did you really just-?" I then cut Drayton off, "clearly you haven't gotten used to me and you don't trust me which I don't blame you, So it's better to just make sure You feel comfortable", "Yeah but you actually made your way to the dinner table and tied yourself down without us having to drag you here?", "Because I actually had a goodnight's sleep and I'm feeling just great", "you slept well In a room that is being blasted by loud music?", "You get used to it after a while" I smiled a little, he then rolled his eyes and just sat down at the table, Leatherface was practically asleep on his seat too, this was probably going to be the most different day we've had.

After breakfast they went to do their own things, I myself didn't know what to do, I could just Take the chain off the pillar and finally end it all but I didn't want to, why? Either way it'll come back soon enough and I should most likely try and find a way to restrain myself once it does, because at the moment I could do it with ease, I had gotten off my seat and went to sit on the floor, my back against the pillar, What do I do now? Normally i struggle to get to the knives and anything near me all day but now?, I groaned and let myself slide down to be laying on the ground, Dayton saw me and looked confused "what are you doing?", "I'm bored, what does it look like?", "It looks like you're on the dirty floor", "Well I don't have anything better to do", he shut up after that, clearly thinking, yeah, you didn't think I'd calm down did ya? Now you don't know how to keep me distracted, do ya?, He then looked over to the Two who were.. doing their best, He huffed and looked down at me "Can you try and help those two? One is dumber than a bird and one is just jumping around screaming with Nubbins and that damn radio", "you honestly Trust me to do that?", "normally, no but in this situation I really have no other choice, those two are of no help at all and you're as bored as you could be, you should at least make yourself useful", "Oh great, So you're only doing this for your own benefits", he just ignored me, "Come on, You're used to those two and I'm used to all of you, you three Should at least get used to me if I'm going to be staying here", "You're not Family so we don't need to do as you care, I don't care if your feelings get hurt, all I care if to keep you alive and to make sure you don't hurt yourself anymore because you're going to be part of the business, that's all", "what part of the business am I going to be exactly?", "You are going to be one of the things that Being people around, so many guys want anything a pretty girl like yourself says is good", I Shivered at the thought of so many guys being attracted to her, One didn't go too well so why would this?.

Eventually I was left off the chains and he pushed me over to the two, they looked at me confused, "She will be helping you work, she's a female so she has to be able to know how to cook, You two better listen to what she says" Drayton said before walking off to most likely take a break, really? She's a female so she has to know how to cook? How rude, "Uh.. let's.. just start this", During all of this I couldn't see why Drayton Shouted at them for everything, i just had to be patient and explain how something is done and then actually encourage them when they were doing it, This was only really the case with Leatherface because he didn't know how to do these things too well, ChopTop on the other hand didn't want to do anything, I looked over to him "you going to help?", "Nah, I'm fine like this!", "Hm.. okay, What do you need?", He shot a look of confusion at me "huh?", "Do you need something? I can get it for you whenever I get out of here, alone or while being followed, either way", "you'd do that?", I nodded "Yes! If you two work hard and do what you need to do I'll start Giving you things as a reward", this seemed to make him Excited, probably since this is new, Leatherface even clapped his hands happily, ChopTop put Nubbins down along with the radio and even said "Sorry bro, gotta work" before running over to help.

Once Drayton came back he was shocked but Thrilled to see that I actually Did something useful, they weren't running around screaming or standing there dumbfounded, they were actually working "How did you Get this done?" He walked over to us, "I have my ways, oh! Since I did something useful, can you sometimes Drive me to where I need to go? I need to take care of a few things, I promise not to run away!", He thought for a moment "only if I observe your every movement and you need to keep this up, whatever you did", "Thank you! Trust me, this'll keep up!", He nodded and soon went to work himself.

This night it was once again my time to sleep in drayton's room, Sometimes he would try and get my secret out of how I managed to make them work but I wouldn't budge, I'd hear him groan and mumble things to himself but I just rolled my eyes, Unfortunately this night wasn't as good as the last, with the Nightmares returning once more, now being about Dan.

((hEyyyYyyYyYYYy, I'm still alive- I mean you all knew this since it hasn't been that long that I've Last updated this but eH, it's better to just say I'm alive, don't worry, this story will still have it's dark tones since suicidal thoughts come around when you least expect them, that's how it'll go and since She can't sleep well too often- she's gonna be suicidal most the time or maybe just Depressed, but this is more like a chapter that shows how she is when she does sleep well and doesn't have those thoughts, she can actually manage to do so many things, yet she doesn't sleep well often, y'all already know why she slept so well last night (probably, if you don't then how are you reading this and why?) Bonus meme:

Anyway, I'll be off, see ya next time UwU))