[03]

♦ .      3 Years Later - South Korea

Ah, the smell of Spring. Flowers everywhere, couples everywhere. Love is in the ai--

"Stop staring at other people, it's rude", a slap went to my head.

"Seung-Wan! Stop randomly hitting me, how about that!?", I glared at her in irritation.

"How many times have I told you!? Call me unnie from now on, how about that!?", she rolled her eyes as she talked in a mocking tone. I scoffed.

It's weird to call you unnie though...

There's just no use in arguing with her when all she does is beat me up. I sighed out of defeat.

It's been 3 Years since that day we left America. We had no one that we knew that actually lived here in South Korea, but we decided to come anyways. I've started working at a bar nearby our house to help pay for the overly expensive ass house bills that this country has. My sister on the other hand, works at a cafe, like any normal 24yr old would. She also decided to attend at the nearby college, wanting to get her Bachelor in Business. I decided not to attend college, seems like a waste of time.

"We almost there?", my hands scooped into my pockets. Sis nodded her head in response, continuing to lead me to this mysterious place that she has yet to tell me about.

"Welp, this is it", she placed her hands onto her hips while looking back at me. I squinted my eyes at the building, then at her, then back at the building.

"But what is it though?", my face scrunched up at the unfamiliar place in front.

Sis sighed, "Look...", she came up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, "Ever since we were young, you've always been good at dancing. Hell, even at making music". Seung-Wan never really acknowledged me for my talents, so hearing this from her is surprising. But I'll admit, I'm a tad bit happy that she's praising me.

"So...", I raised an eyebrow, still unsure as to why we're here.

A small smile grew on her face, "You're going to train at JYP". 

Everything in my mind suddenly shut down. Did I hear her right? Maybe it was just the wind blowing.

"Can you repeat that?", I put my hand to my ear, acting as if I didn't hear what she just said.

"I said...", Sis suddenly gripped my ear making me yelp, "YOU. ARE. TRAINING. AT. JYP!". I might actually go deaf after hearing her deathly yell screaming into my ear.

While rubbing my poor little ear, Seung-Wan was making her way to the entrance of the building, leaving me behind. "W-wait Sis!", I sighed as I was jogging to catch up to her.

~

"Hmm....ah...I see...yes, yes...this is good", she twirled me around as she scanned my body. What the actual hell is this lady doing!? "It seems like you're in good shape kiddo", the lady stepped back while taking one last glance at me.

I faked a smile. 

I'm not sure why I'm in this situation right now...but it seems like it's a requirement for all trainees to be checked for their body weight, height, and proportions. As displeasing as that sounds, it's inevitable.

"Thank you Ms. Lee", Sis said as she was seated in the chair. The lady nodded her head and excused herself out the room, closing the door behind her.

A sigh of relief came out from both of our mouths. "That felt way too intense sis", I sat down in the chair next to her.

She nodded. "Yea..but it's part of the requirements before becoming a trainee", her hand patted my back. "Don't worry though. Now you're officially a trainee. Be glad, yea?". I shrugged, still not accepting how sis just put me through this without my consent. 

Sis and I walked throughout the building, searching for the conference room where new trainees like myself are supposed to go for an orientation. The word orientation isn't my most favored word. Anything that sounds, or seems like school, is an instant N-O for me. Sis knows this, but do I dare go against her? Hell no.

"Y/N... remember not to call yourself as Y/N Parker...but as Park Y/N. Ok?", she looked at me with a serious face. I blinked my eyes, processing what she just said.

"R-right... Park Y/N...Not Y/N Parker", I nodded.

"Good! Now get in there!", her hands moved to my back, pushing me into the unknown abyss called trainee orientation room!

► = ◄

I'm not a fan of school, yet I go to school. Nothing makes sense, as usual.