[13]

"I really appreciate it Y/N!", Dahyun squealed as she led me through the kitchen, a smile never leaving her face as she waved at all the workers passing by.

This girl is definitely the most friendliest person I know. While Sis is the least friendliest person. . .as expected aha.

"Unnie! I brought a friend, say hi to Park Y/N!", squealing again, Dahyun introduced me to her unnie. Who so happens to be. . .

"J-jeongyeon!?"

"Y/N!?"

Yea, I know Jeongyeon. . . we go way back. Like 3 years ago way back, when I first came to South Korea with Seung-Wan.

"You two know eachother?", Dahyun darted her eyes between Jeongyeon and I, definitely confused on how we're acquainted.

"Y-yea...somewhat...", I mumbled while rubbing my nape nervously when the atmosphere suddenly turned a bit awkward. Maybe some things are just better as the past, I suppose. But don't get me wrong. I totally still adore Jeongyeon, it's just that these past few days have really been playing with my heart.

I've met so many different people. And I'm glad to have met all of them, even though they made my poor heart to hit me like a bulldozer. But it's fine... I'm fine...I think, yea.

"I guess you could say...we're acquaintances", Jeongyeon glanced at me, causing a slight smirk to creep onto my face. Though I didn't try to because it was just by instinct.

I shrugged and didn't really have much to say after that. Allowing the air around us to cause even more suspense, though I pretended not to notice. "So, about baking, Dahyun...what exactly are we going to make?", I asked while leaning against the kitchen counters, hoping she'd just make me stir the batter or something. Nothing crazy like actually measuring the ingredients in because it has to be accurate. At least that's what Cupcake Wars taught me.

Dahyun tilted her head while humming. "We'll be making cupcakes, nothing too extravagant". She smiled while walking up to me, causing my heart to flutter a little as she kept our eye contact. "You can measure the ingredients. Could you do that?". My eyes blinked as I realized she wasn't walking up to me, but rather to the ingredients on the shelf that were behind me.

And I swear I just jinxed myself 

"Y/N can't ba--", I covered Jeongyeon's mouth. This little girl was about to expose the saddening secret that I can't bake. And god forbid that Dahyun finds out. It'll break the poor girl's hopeful heart. No no no, today is not the day to be breaking hearts right now. . .

"What was that unnie?", Dahyun asked while tip-toeing to reach for the flour on the high shelf. A part of me wanted to laugh out loud, while the other wanted to squeal and coo at her adorableness. But that wouldn't be professional and so I kept my composure. 

"I'll help you-", extending my arm up the shelf, I grabbed the flour and carefully placed it into Dahyun's adorably small hands.

"T-thanks..."

I smiled and nodded.

"Alright, let's get baking! Hopefully nothing blows up", said Jeongyeon as she kept her eyes on me with a sly smile, obviously directing that last part about my incapability to bake. 

Seriously, fuck her...literally. 

[. . .]

Somebody better get her before I do, cuz imma hurt her feelings.

"Jeongyeon...", I hissed

"What Y/N?", she snickered.

Hoemygawd...

"Why did you slap a handful...of flour...onto my face? Hm?", I rubbed the right side of my cheek, seeing the white powder fall along the floor. 

"Because you're sweet", she said while caressing the side of my face. Instantly making me forget about being mad. Jisoo christ, she's got me wrapped around her finger. Though I should be complaining, but I'm not. Which is weird.

"Then you must be savory", I smirked and she just rolled her eyes.

"You two act like lovers or something...", Dahyun interjected as glanced at us both.

I shook my head. "No no, you've got it all wron-"

"No, that is correct. We are lov--"

"Could you not?"

"Could I yes?"

"Stop...

"No, you stop"

"I swear"

"I swear"

My nose flared in irritation as she kept mocking me!

"U-um...the cupcakes are done now...so yea...", Dahyun nervously giggled while stepping out of the kitchen. Leaving me and Jeongyeon to ourselves.

Spectacular.

► = ◄

I love Jeongyeon, don't misunderstand ahaha

Just wanted to write something a lil different than usual just for funs

So ya, story ending soon, but thanks for reading up to this point :)