[04]

♦ .

Have you ever been on a stage? Seeing those damn eyeballs glaring right at you, watching your every move? Just imagine. Because if you've just imagined it, then that's exactly what I'm going through right now.

Everyone turned their attention to me as my sister pushed me through the door. I gulped, not really liking the sudden spotlight. My eyes scanned the room, quickly looking for a seat to hurry and sit into. ah there's one!

Once my eyes found a seat in the near corner I quickly moved to go sit in it. While sitting down, I sighed in relief. That was nerve-wracking, my hand wiped the random sweat that was stupidly falling onto my forehead. What a mess.

"Hello everyone!", a guy who seemed a little too perky for the morning appeared, "My name is Park Jinyoung, but you can call me J.Y.P (Jay Why Pee)". I coughed at the sudden realization that this man was the J.Y.P. Aka, the owner of this damn good-looking building. Though my image of him was way far-off from what I'm seeing right now.

"Annyeonghaseyo", everyone greeted him. He chuckled, probably happy to see such a lively crowd of young people. Cause if I remember correctly, this man is around his late 40s? He sure don't look like it. Is he a vampire lowkey?

Mr. J.Y.P quickly turned on his laptop and projected it to the big screen in front. He clapped his hands together, "I'll do my best to make this presentation as simple as possible". We all nodded and he started the orientation. Ugh, that word makes me hurl.

~

"That's it folks! Thanks for your attendance. Can't wait to see you all again during the trainee trials. Do prepare for that, it's in a week!", Mr. J.Y.P said as he walked out the room. Once he was out of sight, everyone suddenly started talking among eachother. Most of it being about the sudden news of the trainee trials, and others about wanting to meet TWICE, Sunmi, Suzy, GOT7, and DAY6.

I sluggishly stood up, knowing I had no one I knew that was in this room right now. I grabbed my backpack, swinging it over my shoulder, and made way for the exit.

As I was walking towards the door, I suddenly started hearing whispers. Not your typical overly fanatic fanboys or fangirls talking about their idols kind of whispers...but the ones that target you about your appearance. My eyes glared at this group of snobbishly looking kids, snickering away while looking at me. I mentally groaned. Don't you got better things to do than gossip?.

Just from looking at them, I know they'll be the ones to cause some drama in the future when we ever meet again. My hand gripped the doorknob, allowing me to leave that stuffy ass room. I sighed out of relief, causing a slight smile to appear on my face. This'll be interesting, I laughed to myself.

"You look like a crackhead laughing to yourself like that...", hearing my sister's voice suddenly made me stop laughing. What a mood killer.

I rolled my eyes, "Right, says the one who steals meat out the refrigerator". She punched me in the shoulder, making me to grit my teeth.

"I haven't done that since 3years ago! You know this!", she laughed as her arm wrapped around my shoulder. "Let's go eat. My treat". I love the sound of food...Mmm!

A storm was brewing...it was coming and it was gonna fuck shit up. Here it comes...and...it's here!

Seung-Wan pinched her nose, "Can you not burp in my face like that? It's gross you brat". I laughed, being proud of my long burp. It was exactly 5.1029238secs. A new record.

Our waitress came to our table and set down the check. "Thank you for dining with us. Have a beautiful night", as she was saying that, I could see that her eyes made subtle glances at me. I'm not sure what that meant, but I'll take it that she had an interest in me. She left our table, leaving us to ourselves.

Sis was looking at me with a smirk on her face. "I seen that", she leaned back into her chair and crossed her arms.

I raised an eyebrow, "S-seen what?".

She scoffed, "That girl. She was eyeing you down, duh". Sis handed me the check and some cash. "Go up there and pay for me. Pretty please?", her eyes pleaded like a puppy. I faked like I was gonna vomit.

"Sure sure...just don't beg like that ever again", I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the chair, making my way to the counter to pay.

As I walked up to the counter, surprisingly our waitress was actually doing the cashier. "Hi...", I said as I handed her the check along with the money to pay.

"Hi", a smile so warm appeared on her face. Y'know...now that I get a closer look...she's really damn gorgeous. Like goodness, God spent some extra time on her. Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

While she was ringing up the bill, I casually gazed at her name-tag. I squinted my eyes, trying to get a better look.

S...Sa...Sana?

"Here you are", her voice surprised me, making me to quickly look away from her name-tag.

I coughed, trying to act natural, but of course that wasn't natural. "T-thank you", I reached for the receipt. Though as I did so, our fingers brushed against eachother. I took the receipt and quickly turned the other way, heading straight for the door to leave. Forgetting about my sister, but she can catch up.

I looked down to my hands.

Damn... her hands were soft

=

I love getting story ideas when I'm eating or watching crack videos of kpop idols.