Actually Moving In

Tori's POV

Man these boxes are really heavy I'm wondering what Sian and Sophie are doing they are probably still sleeping. Anyway hey Kevin thanks for everything for the truck and helping us moving. Hey anything for you you guys are like my sisters other than Sian but yeah anytime. Hey Tori what are you doing. Nothing just finishing up putting the boxes in the truck and waiting for Sian and Sophie. Of course you are what are they doing. They are still sleep. Well you should probably wake them up. Yeah good idea, Tyrone. Hey that is what I am here for correct. O yeah totally anyway see you later on and instead of on the streets we will be on Coronation Street in our new flat.

Nobody's POV

Sian is sleeping in her bed quietly and so is Sophie until a noisy sound catches them off guard and they fall out there beds. Laughing Tori says she is sorry but the girls don't take her seriously and instead of getting mad they laugh with her. They are all on the floor laughing there butts off. Finally about an hour goes with them joking around they finally into the truck. They are so excited to where they can't stay still in there seats. Sophie was telling the girls she has never been down this street and Sian told her she will love it there is a grocery store and lots of fun things to do. Tori gets out the truck first then Sian and of course clumsy old Sophie comes tripping out the truck Sian comes running towards her and catches.

Sophie's POV

I was about to fall until something comes towards me and catches me at first I thought it the truck driver but I look up to see long brown hair and big dirty ocean color eyes looking at me. I laugh and jump up laughing I told Sian thank you for catching. After that I couldn't think straight anytime anybody would ask me a question I would be in lala land still thinking about the catch. My mom always told me one day I would find my prince charming by not letting me fall. But I didn't know it was a princess charming. I hope not because I am not that and I really doubt Sian is too she is always talking to guys and guys seem to like her a lot so yeah. Soph you okay, says Tori. Yeah I am fine just thinking about something really what. Umm the flat and being in it with my mates duh. We know Sophie we are so glad you are our mates we love you to the moon and back. Haha very funny anyway what do you guys want to do in our new flat. We should totally watch a movie. Yes what movie how about The Perfect Ending. O my Gosh that's one of my favorite movie of all time. We have so much in common that is so weird. Anyway I put on the popcorn and put in the movie and I put my legs up on her thighs and we just sit there watching the movie. We started crying at the very end even though the movie is called the Perfect Ending even though Rebecca dies. Hey Sian can you pick another movie and pop popcorn while I take my shower.

30 minutes later

I walk down stairs with only a towel around me. Sian can I borrow some clothes I haven't unpack my boxes of clothes yet. Yeah of course anytime, she said. About 5 minutes later I come pack downstairs with Sian's pjs on hey what did you pick. Um I picked City of Bones: The Mortal Instruments, Sian said. No I love that movie really I didn't know. She puts the movie in and I prop up on her and we just watch the movie 50 minutes into the movie Tori comes in. Hey guys, she said in her very deep british accent. I paused the movie hey Tori what did you bring from the pulp. Duh your drink what else would it be. Sorry Tori I was just asking a question. I know I know love I was just playing with you. So what are you guys watching a movie well nahh I didn't know that. Well did you guys miss me. Of course we miss you Tori you are one the of bestest friends why would we miss you. Well that's good well I'm going take a shower in our new shower inside of our new flat. Ok I will cook breakfast in the morning alright.

If you like vote and if you have any suggestion coment below!!!!