The Big Question

Sophie's POV

Waking up before anybody else I see the kitchen is empty but filled with food. So I take out the bacon,eggs, and pancake mix. I turn on the stove and put the bacon onto the skillet. You could smell the bacon outside. Of course I wasn't known to be the best cooking ever. But I do try my best but that my not be the best. I finish the bacon, eggs and now I was mixing the pancake mix together and pour it onto the pan and flipping them. I hear a sweet voice behind me asking me what am I doing. I was caught off guard with her sweet voice. I turned around and saw her in her robe she looked like an angel from heaven. God i couldn't believe that she was always toturing me like that i just want to rip off her robe and kiss her everywhere.

Tori's POV

I smelled food downtairs at first I thought it Sian but then i realized that she can cook and then i smelled burnt eggs it was of course Sophie she can't cook worth of nothing it's so sad. I finally get out the bed and wash my face and brush my teeth I start to wake down the hallway to the kitchen when I see Sian has beat me to to it. She is sitting at the table infront of the door that leads into the patio of the flat. I sat down next toher with my plate filled with pancakes, eggs and grits they weren't the best but it was all right. We all went to our rooms to take a shower because we were going to the pub for a drink with a couple of our mates from the streets. I really wanted to see Ryan even though he dated Sian before she broke it off. Every since he started dating Sian I had feelings for him but they are not as strong as they are now since they are broken up but I did hear he wants Sophie but who wouldn't blame him she is so much prettier than I am. But I hope he doesn't see my jealousity because jealousness is a bitch.

Sian's POV

I couldn't believe that Ryan was here. I know me and Ryan use to date but it's like he has been following me ever way I go it's becoming really creepy later. I could see the jealousies in Sophie I know she's trying really hard to hide but you can't. Hey Ryan I told him

Ryan: Hey Sian what you doing

Sian:Nothing much you know hanging out with Tori and Sophie most of the time

Ryan: O you and Sophie are still friends

Sian: Yeah of course we are why wouldn't we be

Ryan: I don't know since she like broke us up

Sian:Ryan you broke us up not Sophie

Ryan: Sian think about she has always been jealous of our relationship

Sian: Ryan just stop all you are doing is lying it was you you came on to her she even told me the whole details

Ryan: So did I

Sian: No Ryan you gave me the littlest details so you know what fuck you Ryan

Ryan: Sian wait

Sian: No see you later or not

Sophie's POV

Hey Sian!!!! Yeah Sophie what do you need. Well you see there's this dance on Coronation Street and um I have no one to take so... Sian are you asking me to be your date. Well um if you want to be. Of course Sian you are my best friend in the whole entire world. O yea that's good that I am you best friend, you could hear the saddest in my voice. Is there something wrong. O no I really happy so let's go to the mall and go shopping for dresses.

Sian POV

That was weird she was like sad about going to the dance with me. "Sian stop thinking like that she is no she IS your best friend she said she was happy" Sian said to herself. Tori hey come on we are going to the mall. For what tori ask. Duh for the dance didn't Kevin ask you to the dance. How did you know that nobody knows that Tori exclaimed. Well hello Tori you can't hide anything from me we all know you liked Kevin since like the year you were on the streets. Wow I didn't think you were paying attention to me. Of course I was Tori you are one my closest, besties friends ever.