Today was the day

Sophie's POV
Okay when Sian kissed me in front of everybody I was so freaking happy. But right after she kissed she ran off. Of course I was still starstruck that she kissed me not only kissed me but in public. Coronation Street is not your typical local neighborhood street it has it's own problems with jobs and kids and everybody mainly. I told myself I wouldn't run after her so I just went to the pub and sat down. About 5 minutes later here comes miss happy with her main man Kevin.

Tori's POV
Hey Sophie!!! What's up where your other half you guys don't go far without each other. I don't know she went to go somewhere so I told her I will be at the pub if she needed me Sophie said. Oh that's weird that's not like Sian to go anywhere without you. Yeah I know but maybe she needs space she said. Sophie what is going on with you and Sian. I have no freaking clue she kissed me. okay what's the big deal she always kisses you. Tori let me finish Sophie yelled at me. Sorry go ahead.

What actually happen
Sian's POV

Walking down the with Sophie right next to me I still can't believe that Sophie is mine I know it's true but it just feels like a dream. Sophie was ranting on about how she will kill Ryan if he comes near me or her. Then my body turned around and stop her. I didn't know what I was doing my heart took over my body. I kissed Sophie in public when I came back to reality I ran for my life I was scared, frighten and everything else above I don't know why but I was. I turned back to see if Sophie followed she usually does but not today maybe she was tired of chasing me I don't know but I just keep walking until I couldn't walk no more..

Sophie's POV
I was pissed at Ryan for what he did to Sian I wanted to break his neck. I keep saying to myself I will hurt him if he comes near my Sian and me. I could tell something was wrong with Sian she wasn't bubbly or talking very much. But I didn't bother to mention it walking very slowly from the corner of my eye I saw Sian turn so I turn because I thought she wanted to talk but I guess not and she just crashed her lips unto mine. I was shocked at first then I kissed back. When she pulled away I expected her to say that was great or something like that. But she didn't when she pulled away she ran so fast I couldn't believe she could run that fast. I almost started to run after her but I stop myself saying maybe she needs space so I didn't run after her.

Back to reality

Kevin's POV

Man every time Tori goes to see Sian or Sophie she always ignores me. Maybe I'm being to self centered tori needs to see her friends and I should be there for her.

(Sorry guys that was short I wish post a really long chapter after New Years) MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 🎁🎄🎁🎆🎆🎇