Guilt

Y/n's POV 

My eyes shot open. Jungkook...... he was standing in front of me, wearing an amused expression on his face. It's like words were stuck in my throat. Chocking me not to speak. Warning me to keep my mouth shut.

He was smirking but his eyes were full of concern.

Don't flatter yourself Y/n. Why would he worry about you? Why do I care?

I got up but a sharp pain went through my back which made me gasp.

JK: Don't stand up. I'll call the doctor.

The said doctor soon came in. He analysed something. Wrote down things that I couldn't see clearly and handed the paper to Jungkook.

JK: Jin,will she recover soon?

Jin:She will in a couple of days,she has to rest though and take these medecines.

Jungkook nodded and both went out of the room.

*Time Skip*

I was laying on the bed for an hour or so. Boredom was  suffocating me so I got up and started looking around the room. Something caught my eye. An envelope. My curiosity got the best of me. I was going to open it but I heard footsteps approaching. I put the envelope back in its place and went to the bed.

A maid came in with Jungkook by her side

Maid: Miss do you want to take a shower?

Taking a shower in my new boss' house?......no way! 

I shook my head not even thinking about it.

JK: Take a shower, you stink.

I felt my face getting hot and red. I sunk in deep embarrassment  and scoffed.

I took the towel and clothes harshly from the maid and went inside the bathroom,tripping on the way. Jungkook just chuckled at my clumsiness and went out.

*Time Skip*

After a long~ relaxing bath I went outside. I was wearing a hoodie and bag-pants. The size was two times bigger than mine. So I was guessing it's Jungkook's.

I had lots of questions I wanted to ask,but something was keeping me from doing so. I opened the door carefully not making any noise. I was walking through a long hallway, which was decorated  by pictures and sculptures. Some pictures were of his childhood,his parents and...our class picture. I was staring at it for a couple of minutes with teary eyes. I was brought back to reality by Jungkook's voice.

''You should have been resting,what are you doing here?''

Thank you so much for reading

Just a reminder STREAM DNA EVERYONE! #DNA600M