Help Me

Author's POV

A week has past since that night. You and Jungkook had gotten closer. He actually wasn't such a jerk. He loved pissing you off and annoying you. You would sometimes hang out.  After a month Jungkook confessed to you. You accepted his confession. You loved  him. You actually never stopped loving him. Your phone buzzed,indicating that you got a message. You picked it up to see a short message from Jungkook. '5 o'clock at the usual cafe.'  You just shrugged it off and got your work done. A sigh escaped your lips when you got another rejection. You were submitting for another jobs. You closed your laptop and got up to get dressed. It was 4 PM. You just wore your hoodie as usual with a pair of jeans. 

Y/n's POV

I arrived at the cafe and spotted Jungkook. I waved at him but he didn't move. I had an uneasy feeling as I approached him. 

"Hey."

'Hi." he said,eyes darting away.

"Why did you call me here?"

Silence. It was awkward since he looked so deadass  serious. It almost scared me.

"I'm breaking up with you."

"W-What?"

"I'm sorry."

He got up and rushed out of the cafe. I ran after him.

 "Did this all mean nothing to you?"  I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me.

My voice cracked and wavered. He stopped but didn't turn around.

"Yes."

"You'll regret messing with me Jungkook." 

he didn't say anything and soon disappeared from my sight.  No matter how much I wanted to hate him ,I couldn't. My heart was was broken.

Jungkook's POV

"Did this all mean nothing to you?" I stopped. I could her vulnerable voice crack and waver. If I turned around,even just one glance at her would make me tell all the truth. Kiss her,hug her. Protect her.

No. It meant the world to me. I love you. I've been the happiest man even if it was for a few weeks.

"Yes."

Lies. lies decorating my sinister lips.

"You'll regret messing with me Jungkook."

I wish love was perfect as itself. I continued walking and when I was finally far away, a few droplets of tears escaped my eyes. "Idiot."

Y/n's POV

I started walking even though it was raining. I was soaked wet. I loved rain. It hid people under umbrellas,who would just mind their business.  It would hide your tears. I was crying. I was once again used and betrayed.

"Pathetic." I chuckled sadly.

"No you're not."

An umbrella was being held on top of my head.

 "Jimin."

He smiled. I hugged him. It was warm. His embrace was warm just as his heart.

Me and Jimin were friends even before I met Taehyung. After getting to know the latter,we started hanging out and became friends. later on Jimin moved to Australia. Him and Taehyung were my only family. They were brothers who would protect you anytime. Even if it meant going against the world.

"Let's go home piggy." he said,patting my head.

Jungkook's POV

"Who paid you you to do this?" I asked in a calm but intimidating tone.