Don't worry,she'll be fine

Jungkook's POV

Y/n got off me clearing the awkward atmosphere.

"Hello?" Tae answered the call.

''Okay, I'll be there'' He ended the call turning his attention to us.

''Guys I have to go. Tannie's hungry. I have to go or it'll end up eating my precious Gucci clothes.''

Tae waved us goodbye and went off.

Y/n's POV

Silence was surrounding us.

''Shall we ride a roller coaster ?'' asked Jungkook chuckling at my blank expression.

"Let's go" he said walking ahead.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I said running after him.

*Time Skip*

After riding some roller coasters, we were now walking home. Silence was again surround us. It was a comforting one. My phone started buzzing. I picked up the call.

Jungkook's POV

I decided to walk Y/n home. Probably cause I'm such a gentleman. It was calm and quiet until her phone started buzzing. She picked up the call with a smile on her face but it was soon replaced by a frown and come concern was evident in her voice. "Where is she?'' she asked.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"I'll be there!''

She ran off without even warning me. I took my bike and followed. Once I reached I said

''Get on.''

She hopped on without even hesitating for a second.She told me the address of the hospital. Why is she going there?  Then hit hit me.

Y/n's POV

"Hello?"

"Y/n! Grandma's got into an accident."

"Where is she?" I asked  and my voice cracked at the end.

"At xxxxx hospital,near the park. Hurry up!''

''I'll be there!" I said in a stern voice. I could feel tears escaping my eyes,burning my skin. I felt weak and useless. I hated crying but at that moment all that mattered was her.

Author's POV

You ran in the the hospital. You were asking doctors and nurses where she was.

You could feel your heart shatter into pieces when you met a crying Taehyung. He quickly wiped his tears and hugged you.

It has always been like this. Ever since childhood. I would always cry and Taehyung would always comfort me. He's so selfless. He's always been there for me and I haven't  been there for him. He would always wipe my tears  and calm me,stroke my head and kiss my forehead. He would always engulf me in his embrace. He would always save me. Nothing has changed. I'm still the pathetic girl who would always cry and he's my knight in shining armor. 

"Don't worry she'll be fine.''

Thank you for reading fam

Thank you for reading fam.  I recommend to listen to the song (Only Human) while reading.

I personally love Teahyung so much in this story lmao.

Who's your favorite character?