Eclipse

Taehyung's POV

After some food fight between Y/n and Jungkook we got kicked out of the cafe. All of us were laughing not even caring about us being dirtier than the trash cans at the entrance of the park.

Y/n: It was so fun. Oh God! Have you seen the face of the owner?!

Jungkook: Yeah his eyes almost fell off. They were as round as huge plates.

Y/n: Yeah the plates he serves his food on.

Both of them started laughing again.

I coughed wanting to have their attention but they were still laughing. So I did something that would piss them both off.

''Y'all look like a married couple. How cute~''

That's it. I'm dead meat.

Y/n was burning holes in my head. She started coming towards me to back away after seeing a ''huge'' cockroach.

"AAAHHHHHH HELP!! A MONSTER! PRAY FOR YOUR LIVES!"

It was now my turn to laugh loudly. Y/n was jumping up and down, in all directions and BAAM! She fell on Jungkook.

I hardly contained my laugh and used this opportunity to tease them.

"oh~ how sweet. Guys I know you're all lovey-dovey and stuff but don't do this in public.''

People were giving them weird looks. I was smirking and laughing until my phone started buzzing.

Y/n's POV

That as*hole! You were storming towards him. Ready to tackle him to the ground but a HUGE cockroach jumped out of nowhere. When I say HUGE, I mean it. It seemed like if I tried to step on it, its whole family would have come after me to get revenge.

I shivered at the thought and started jumping in every direction possible. Myself not knowing how I ended up falling but to my surprise I landed on someone.I slowly opened, allowing my gaze to meet his. 

My heart was beating too fast. It almost jumped out of my chest. I could feel his heart beating just as fast as mine.

Is it because of me? No way!

It's probably cause I'm too heavy.

His hands were unconsciously resting on my waist. Eyes staring into mine and he.. smiled?! It wasn't a smirk but a soft smile. It's like the whole world stopped. Only me and him were there. You know when the sun and the moon 'meet' how beautiful that is? The eclipse. Rare in its nature and beautiful  taking your breath away. Nothing special though. Just the collision of two astronomical objects. I don't know why but I felt like it was the same in our case. My thoughts were interrupted by Taehyung's phone's buzzing.

"Hello?"

Thank you so much for reading

Also I uploaded a new trailer for this fanfic, which has a good quality. Hehe

Spoiler: Expect a shocker in the next chapter O.O