8. tissue

Jeongguk view

"oh shit." jeongguk snorted, retracting his hand from taehyungs face immedietly as he hid it behind his back. Taehyung frowned, trying to look at his face but failing, huffing as he asked jeongguk what was wrong.

"i may have accidently put more paint on your face" jeongguk muttered, looking away as he tried to hide the smile adorning his face.

"you what?" taehyung murmured in return staring at the male in disbelief as he stepped away, fishing his phone out of his pocket so he could see how bad his face was until he got stopped by jeongguk who placed his hand on his wrist.

Taehyung yelped, staring at his wrist (which wasnt hurting this time jeongguk held it) then back at jeongguk who had dragged the male to the closet in the office.

"what are you doing?" taehyung asked quietly frowning as jeongguk switched on the light in the room. That was until taehyung saw what jeongguk wanted him to see. A mirror was hanging on the door of the closet. The younger  Made an 'o' shape with his mouth, hanging his head down as he was embarrassed.

The younger finally looked up into the mirror, his eyes widened as he now had pink and green paint on his face. He looked like a mess, he thought. His hair was flat due to the paint and he even had eye bags from staying up late.

"i uh." jeongguk started, letting go of taehyungs wrist to dig his hand into his trouser pockets. "i have a tissue if you want to use it."

"o-oh uhm thanks" taehyung muttered shyly taking the tissue, wiping his face with the scrunched up thing. Of course it wasnt enough as bits of paint was still on him, but the male didnt mind as he was used to having paint on him all the time.

"whatever" jeongguk sighed, leaving the closet, taehyung following behind. "so, you've pretty much decorated the place, are you heading home? Mind you, you need to get some  sleep because tomorrow is an important day" jeongguk stated, looking at taehyung with raised brows.

"why's that sir?" taehyung asked, his brows furrowed as he looked at jeongguk.

"i'll be discussing everything you need to be doing with this job of yours" jeongguk frowned. "what else??"

"ah yes of course" taehyung murmured, looking down for a brief second. "well i should go"  the male spoke, his hands beside him clutching onto his shorts as he wanted for jeongguks reply.

"yes, get yourself cleaned up and whatever" jeongguk approved, watching taehyung nod his head and walk around him, finally leaving jeongguk alone who just sighed as he looked around the office.

It's a nicely decorated office, probably better than anyones here, except mine

Jeongguk left, switching off the lights as he checked the time on his watch which read 1:58 am. It didnt take long to decorate the office really considering it took only two hours. The male walked up the stairs to his office, plopping himself down on his chair as he decided to work an extra hour or two, despite himself being covered in paint.

////////////\\\

This is what the floor looks like but its baby pink paint and white as well even though i havent mentioned them using white paint, also the floor is black