20. deja vu

Taehyung view

To say taehyung was shocked was an understatement. Jeongguk loved him. He loved him back...

"y-you what?"taehyung whispered, the words almost slipping past jeongguks ears but he managed to hear it. Taehyung dropped the brush onto the ground, momentarily forgetting about everything around him and only focused on jeongguk.

"i love you" jeongguk whispered in reply, he reached his hands out to taehyung, walking closer to the male. Once jeongguk had a grip of the younger, the latter looked up, his mouth ajar as he tried to speak. He blinked multiple times until words finally escaped his mouth.

"i love you too jeongguk" taehyung muttered, his hands slowly but securely wrapping around jeongguks abdomen as he rested his head neatly onto jeongguks chest. The latter himself was surprised but over the moon on hearing taehyungs confession. Taehyung really did love him back.

Jeongguk hugged taehyung tighter to his body, not letting him go as they both stood there on the middle of the street, content in eachothers arms, knowing both of them shared the same feelings for eachother.

Jeongguk looked down at taehyung in his arms, placing a soft kiss to the males head who smiled softly at the action, wrapping his arms tighter around jeongguk.

"lets get going yeah?"  jeongguk whispered in taehyungs ear, slowly releasing the male from his tight grip. Taehyung nodded, his brown wavy locks falling onto his forehead only to be pushed away by the hand of jeongguk. The said male grabbed taehyungs things, once again packing them into the boxes giving both males deja vu of when they first met.

They began to walk steadily towards their destination. Mouths were shut as a comfortable silence overcame them.

Jeongguk glanced sideways at taehyung, a soft smile adorning his face as he couldnt believe the male beside him was really his. So, holding the boxes with one hand (because jeon jeongguk is that strong) with the other he wrapped it around taehyungs. The male looked up, a shy smile on his lips as a deep blush adorned his honey comb cheeks. Jeongguk simply smiled in return at the male, giving his hand a tight squeeze as they continued to walk through the cold streets of seoul, hand in hand.

--------

Jeongguk view

Once at the office, jeongguk placed down the boxes gently being careful not to break any of the fragile things the said storage holder consisted of. He shortly let go of taehyungs hand as he removed his coat, taehyung doing the same. The latter smiled as he looked around the office he was away from for a month and half. He was happy to be back.

Jeongguk looked fondly at taehyung, he was also delighted the male was back at the office. He would do anything to keep him here.

Jeongguks smile widened as taehyung turned around to look at him, a nervous frown on his face causing jeongguk to raised a worried brow at the younger. "what is it?" jeongguk asked, walking towards taehyung.

Taehyung fidgeted in his place, wondering if the next words that were to come out of his mouth would sound silly but decided to go ahead and say it anyway.

"you really do love m-me Gukk? y-you arent l-lying?" taehyung asked insecurely as he glanced unsure at the older through his dark eyelashes that fluttered continuously as he awaited jeongguks answer.

"oh taehyung" jeongguk breathed out as he stood closer towards the male pulling him forward by his waist. He placed his hand on the males cheek, stroking it ever so softly. "of course i do. I love you so much, my little boyfriend" jeongguk said as he pinched the males cheek as he said the word 'boyfriend'.

Taehyung looked up shocked at jeongguk, his mouth hung open as he he tried to find words to reply to the other. Boyfriend? Oh hell yeah.

"boyfirend... I like the sound of b-being your boyfriend gukkie" taehyung shyly giggled as he covered his face from the intense embarrassment he was feeling. This was the first time the male had ever been in any relationship and he was feeling overwhelmed from all the feelings and butterflies in his stomach.

Jeongguk bit his lip from how cute taehyung was acting in front of him right now. He tightened his hold around the males waist, his right hand still on his cheek as he tilted his head down, leaning his forehead against the youngers. "if you continue to be this cute i dont know what i'll do to stop myself from doing things to you" jeongguk whispered as he listened to the small squeal that left taehyungs mouth from the olders words.

Taehyung looked up at jeongguk through his lashes, looking stunning to the latter as he continued to stare lovingly at the younger.

Both males brought their faces closer to one another (if that was even possible). Jeongguk connected his lips with taehyungs, moving against him softly as the younger melted into the feeling of the kiss that poured out their love for one another.

Taehyung began to move his lips slowly against jeongguks. The older nipped onto taehyungs bottom lip asking for entrance as the male unconciously granted it, his mouth was immedietly met with jeongguks tongue, causing him to moan softly  from the new feeling of pleasure.

Jeongguk pulled away from the kiss as he felt taehyung punch his chest softly telling him to stop. The older traced his thumb over taehyungs glistening lips, who was smiling timidly at the caring action.

"you like that my little boyfriend?" jeongguk teasingly muttered as he caressed taehyungs face, his rough hands feeling good against the soft skin taehyung owned. Taehyung nodded his head shyly causing jeongguk to coo internally at his boyfriend.

"hey tae?"

Taehyung hummed in reply as he fiddled with the collar of jeongguks shirt, smiling as he was in his own world. Jeongguk smirked as he knew the younger would  be shocked at his question.

"would you like do go on a date with me tae?" jeongguk asked, one brow raised as he smirked at taehyungs reaction: wide eyed as his face literally turned into a colour of a tomato.

Taehyung was definitely surprised by the question. He'd never been on a date before, he was nervous because what if he messed up and jeongguk didnt want him anymore? But he was willing to do anything because he knew, with jeongguk, he'll be okay.

Taehyung nodded, replying with a quiet "yes i'd love to" As he finally met jeongguks gaze.

The older grinned at taehyungs answer, his bunny teeth shown making the latter smile. "Great. Be ready by half two. Baby" jeongguk emphasised as he said the word baby making taehyung blush furiously as he weakly punched the males chest out of embarrassment, however he still nodded to jeongguks answer until he scurried off saying he needed to get ready, leaving a smiling jeongguk alone.

Boy was he whipped.

///////////\\\\\\\\\\/