6. mad yoongi

Jeongguk view

Jeongguk sighed as he loosened his tie, raking a hand through his hair while he did so. It was eleven pm and the male was working on some files, going through them and sorting it out. The only reason he was staying at the office until late was because he wasted his whole day with taehyung - who right now was at his apartment, his boxed stuff left in a spare office room jeongguk had chosed for him.

Jeongguk put the file down, looking up as he shrugged off his suit jacket. He thought about how mad yoongi was earlier making him feel guilty. Which was very unlikely, but yoongi was a close friend of his, it was normal to feel bad about hurting your Friends...

Mm, i should go over and apologise, he told me he was working late today so theres no doubt he'd be in his office at this time,

Going along with his thoughts, jeongguk stood up, turning the lights off as he made his way out, heading over to yoongis office area.

"min? You in here?" jeongguk called out as he opened the door, looking around trying to find a mint haired male. "min? Look, if you're ignoring me because of earlier, just know" jeongguk sighed, hating the next words that were to exit his mouth. "i'm sorry, okay." he breathed out, now standing in the middle of the office expecting yoongi to appear from... Somewhere. (its a large fucking office)

"damn, did i just hear and witness jeon jeongguk apologise??" a male snickered out of nowhere, a short figure appearing from the dark as he turned to switch the lights on.

Jeongguk was amused but not surprised to see park jimin standing there, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, a teasing smile on his face.

"park" jeongguk smirked as he raised his brow. "funny seeing you here, wheres yoongi?"

"here you dumbass" yoongi snickered as he appeared from behind the cupboard door. "and i accept your shitty apology 'cause i know its not gonna get better than that" yoongi rolled his eyes as he smiled shortly at a relieved jeongguk.

"Good because i wasnt going to say it again" jeongguk chuckled as he shook his head. He walked closer to jimin and yoongi, hands stuffed in his pockets. "so, we good then? I'm sorry for making you run around looking for me."

"wow, two apologies huh? What happened to not saying it again?" jimin laughed as he patted jeongguks shoulder earning a glare from the male.

"don't you have somewhere to be jimin? Like your own office?" jeongguk retorted, watching jimin sigh defeatedly as he said his goodbyes and left.

"seriously though jeon, it's good" yoongi said as he shot jeongguk a small smile.

"Great, now im going to leave before i start hugging you. Ew."

"whatever dude" yoongi laughed as he shook his head at his boss' behaviour.

Flashback

"jerk? Seriously? Why are you so mad?"

"i just spent half my fucking work hours looking for your stupid ass, why wouldnt i be mad??" yoongi growled as he glared at jeongguk, still not noticing taehyungs presence.

"why would you look for me?" jeongguk replied simply, tilting his head to the side, not knowing he was pissing off yoongi even more.

"to talk about that fucking artist you need. Why the hell are you walking out of a chicken shop" yoongi narrowed his eyes at the big bold letters that read SFC.

"uhm artist? Oh yeah, about that, ive found one, his name is-"

"no! You were meant to have-"

"taehyung" They both said at the same time, causing taehyung to look up slightly amused at both males.

Jeongguk frowned, wondering if yoongi was talking about the same taehyung.

Yoongi looked flabbergasted as he realised jeongguk said the same name.

"wait- did you just say taehyung??" yoongi asked surprised as he now decided to look at the male standing besides jeongguk.

"mmh yes, hes standing right next to me.." jeongguk spoke, pointing a hesitant finger towards taehyung who smiled shortly at yoongi.

"fuck- Taehyung? What the hell?" yoongi spat out, rubbing his face with his hands as he stormed off without words. Jeongguk and taehyung casting a confused glance towards eachother before they ran off after yoongi.

"wait! Min, what is up with you?" jeongguk asked, slightly concerned as he eyed yoongis clenched jaw and firey eyes.

"what is up with me?? Whats up with me is that ive been wanting you to listen to me, telling you indirectly that i already found a fucking artist for you- that said artist being taehyung by the way- only to see you've already found him! I wasted my time just to find you eating at some cheap chicken takeout place while you had taehyung the whole time!" yoongi raged, clenching his fists as he just sighed, calling for a taxi as he left taehyung and jeongguk to stand dumbfounded on the streets.

"well. Shit." jeongguk muttered under his breath. "well c'mon then, we better get going" he said right after, looking at a surprised taehyung who walked obediently after jeongguk with wide eyes.

Present

Jeongguk sighed, walking up the stairs to his office until he came to a halt, his head tilted to the side as he thought of taehyung.

Hm, i should check out taehyungs new office space, see what its like, from my understanding its not been used in quite a while.

Jeongguk ran down the stairs in a fast manner, walking to the nearest office he came accross. Since jeongguks office was upstairs he could see taehyungs new room from his glass window, as it was directly opposite. Jeongguk smirked at this, knowing he could see what taehyung was up to at all times.

He walked in and examined the place from wall to wall. He thought it was pretty big enough for the male, it also had enough storage for taehyungs art supplies.

Hm, personal space will do him some good after years on the streets.

With a smile jeongguk walked out, close to locking the door until he decided against it. He turned around ready to leave until he bumped against a small body, his arm quickly reaching out to hold the males waist to stop him from falling, pulling the person to his chest. He heard a small squeal come from the males mouth, jeongguk recognising that same deep voice he heard all day.

"taehyung??"

////////////////\\\\\\\///