17. home day

Jeongguk view

It was currently 11 am and jeongguk was wide awake, sitting in his study room he had when he would work from home like he is now. Taehyung was still fast asleep in the males bed (he literally stuck to jeongguk like a koala so it was pretty hard for the male to get out of bed this morning).

The study room was just next door to jeongguks room causing the said male to check up on taehyung once in a while however the male  was sleeping like a baby making no sign of wanting to wake up now so jeongguk sighed, getting on with his work.

Since it was his house the male wasnt wearing any fancy clothing in fact it only consisted of: his joggers, his white tank top that showed a ridiculous amount of skin and his gucci sliders (yes the male has sliders, gucci ones at that).

----- An hour later jeongguk got up from his chair with a deep groan, he exited the room as he went to go see taehyung and to his relief the male had just woken up.

Jeongguk chuckled as he saw taehyung look around confused- at the sound of the laugh taehyung turned his head to look at jeongguk, a deep blush coating his cheeks as he remembered the cuddling.

No words were said as jeongguk walked over to taehyung, picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder. The younger yelled as all he could see was jeongguks ass and not the ground. (he wasnt complaining).

"Gukk!" taehyung shouted as he repeatedly punched the males back. "put me down!" The male screamed once again. Jeongguk sighed teasingly as he only held on tighter to the younger however he set him down on a high stool after Two minutes, a sigh of relief escaping taehyungs mouth as he fixed his bed hair with a small pout.

Jeongguk walked behind the counter and over to the cupboards fishing out a plate, he then walked over to the fridge pulling out all sorts of fruit but then putting them back in again with a sigh deciding to just go with strawberries and be basic.

Taehyung looked at the males back confused as he only watched the older move around from here to there. No words were spoken between the two as they enjoyed the comfortable silence in the morning.

Ten minutes later jeongguk turned around with a plate of pancakes (topped with chocolate and strawberries) and placed the said plate down in front of taehyung who looked at the meal with heart eyes. In his apartment the male would normally just have cereal and thats it.

"w-what is this?" taehyung asked shyly as he glanced at jeongguk who was looking at taehyung with a neutral expression which suddenly turned into a frown at the males words.

"you dont like it? Did i do something wrong? Is it the strawberri-" jeongguk rambled on worriedly but then got interrupted by a small giggle from taehyung.

"no" taehyung whispered as he looked at the food once again. "i love it" The male said as he smiled widely at the older causing him to coo internally at the male before him.

Jeongguk remained stood at his place waiting for taehyung to try the food.

Taehyung looked up flustered. "why are you staring at me?" he coughed awkwardly as he looked away.

"just" jeongguk spoke as he leaned his head on the palm of his hand. "now eat" jeongguk ordered as he continued to stare at taehyung who decided to take a bite regardless of the stare.

Jeongguk waited for any sort of reaction on taehyungs face but the male kept a blank expression as he continued to eat the food.

"so, how is it?" jeongguk asked. "did you like it?"

Taehyung took a sip of his water jeongguk had placed down for him too. He cleared his throat and finally answered the awaiting male.

"it was amazing Gukk. Thank you, no ones ever Made me such a nice meal before" taehyung said quietly as he fiddled with his fingers, feeling shy once again.