Chapter 7

Iris's POV
       It has been three days since I kicked Austin out of my house, and let Reese move in. Making it our house thinking about it like that makes me smile. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, but I have to go into the office. Just Joy and me that's it; we are signing the contract with Zero. I have no idea if Austin is coming really hoping he isn't, but if he does can't do anything about it. Because technically its his business, but Zero runs it.
       "You ready" Joy asked me interrupting my thoughts as we are in the elevator. "For" I ask knowing what she means, but trying to play it off.
       "You know what I mean Iris" said Joy smiling as she side glances at me. Shit. "It's old feeling Joy. And besides Reese has moved in officially and I am in love with him" I tell Joy.
       "Right just like how I wish Sebastian was Tom Cruise in secret" said Joy, I roll my eyes at her. "Iris no one in that house is as blind as you want them to be. We all saw how you looked at Austin when he came into the house. We all saw how you so could have gotten away from him. But didn't" said Joy.
       She's right I could have gotten off his shoulder, as not been in that mess. To where now I need to get my door fixed. But I still don't even understand why I didn't. So how can I confirm nor deny the acquisitions Joy is making towards me.
       "Joy" I say making her look curiously at me "I am not sure how I feel about Austin. I do know how I feel about Reese but... I am starting to second guess my feeling for Reese. Just know I have no idea how I am feeling". Joy smiles sadly at me as we come to the top floor where my office is. "Sure thing Iris" said Joy as we heard a ding and the doors opened.
       We immediately walked into my office and got everything set up for when Zero and Austin arrive. Well if Austin arrives which I got a funny feeling he will knowing him. I wait about an hour before Zero arrives, so in that time I had done some other paperwork.
       "Zero and Austin are here Iris" Joy tells me "thanks Joy" I say standing up to greet the two. Zero comes in wearing a black suit with a gray button up shirt underneath, and black dress shoes. Austin comes in and is wearing a black suit with a matron button up shirt underneath, and black dress shoes too. I shook their hands greeting them both as "Mr. Preston".
We shook hands and sat down me behind my desk, and both of them in front of my desk. Joy handed me the contract I signed then passed it to Zero. Zero signed then he passed it to Austin, who looked at me. "I don't know about this deal anymore" said Austin, I knew Hoy was looking at me as I heard her shuffle back some. Zero adjusted himself in his seat guessing he heard about my little reputation.
"And What has made you change your mind Austin. Your selfishness or your Jealousy" I say coldly smirking with the devil in my eyes. Austin glared at me "you know I heard if you don't step up soon. Your business will go under, and honestly I'd be the first to by" I say. "Not because I like you. But just to make you suffer" I say shaking my head. "And right now I am being nice and giving you this deal that could help save your business" I add standing up. "Despite the way you broke my heart, I still care for you Austin. But if you rather watch what your family built for years go down. I won't stop you Mr. Preston" I say.
"Now you can either sign and stay close to me one way or leave, losing any contact with me. And become my enemy and watch me ruin you" I say looking out my window over looking the city. I hear scribbling turning to see Austin signing his name on the contract.
He places the pen down and says "I will not lose you again" he then walks over to me. "I'll win you back Iris Annabelle Hill. I swear that to you" said Austin, I was shocked. Guess he took that as his opportunity to kiss my forehead. He then left with Zero not far behind him, as I stood there dumb founded. "Well you either encouraged him or threaten him. I'm going to go with the first one though" said Joy. I side glare at her.
But then look back to the door I might just have ruined my relationship with Reese. Or I might have to put a restraining order on Austin. I am hoping for neither, but if it has to be one. Please be the second one.