Chapter 9

Iris's POV
        I was still shook from what happened just three hours ago. It was night now and no one has seriously left me alone. It is annoying I want to take a bath and they wouldn't let me. I may kill them for this. The kids are in bed now and are slightly still scared. Reese is in the hospital thanks to Austin and my brothers. Apparently my dad got one good kick and punch in too.
I am now sitting in the living room with everybody literally staring at me. Like I am the most interesting thing in the room.
"Isn't staring considered as rude?" I asked "Iris, you just almost got raped by your boyfriend" said Selena. "Ex now" I mumbled but they all heard me "see this wouldn't have happened if you just have stayed with me" said Austin. "You mean stay with someone, who didn't want my kids" I asked sarcasm dripping from my voice.
"Here comes the fight" said Emma as if they expected it. Which they probably did expect it just not like this.
"Iris, I made one terrible mistake. Can't you forgive me" said Austin harshly "ha if I was God, I still wouldn't forgive you" I say. "Isn't God suppose to forgive all?" questioned Dallas "yes you idiot" said Rae hitting her husband on the back of his head. "Damn" said Klaus "if God can't forgive you, you might as well say hello to hell" said Alma. "Exactly" says Gabe pointing to Alma "good thing I welcome hell then" said Austin getting a glare from me.
"Fine you know what I will go on a date with you. But all my kids come too" I say irritated with Austin, and everyone. "And if they like me, I can move in. And you'll marry me in a month" said Austin smirking at me. "Ha" I scoffed "three months" I say with a glare Austin smiled. "But it has to be a week of me, you, and my kids" I say now smirking myself.
"Deal" said Austin and I swear I lost all color. I thought I had him, I thought he back down. Nether the less I have a week to where he'll back down, and leave. "Deal" I say getting up "now I'm gonna take a bath. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we got stuff to do" I say and everyone agrees standing up themself. Dad and Mom show Austin, Gabe, and Zero out as I head upstairs to take a bath.
Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and we had our traditions to stick too. Which the kids have always enjoyed, and for some reason I'm excited too. Because Austin is coming back tomorrow because it all starts tomorrow. Which makes me nervous too, but yet happy mostly. Guess I'll find out how it all goes tomorrow.