Tattoo

I spent the day with the boys. We were drinking, laughing and joking. We drunk quite a lot which led to us stumbling through the streets. The boys soon ditched us as we started getting slightly soppy. Eyeball held onto my hand tightly.

"You know I'd be nowhere without you?" He shouted at me.

I laughed and yanked his arm closer to me. He came crashing into me and I fell back onto the wall. I grabbed his face in my hands and pulled him closer.

"I love you Richard."

He grinned before yanking himself back off me.

"Who the fucks Richard?!"

I burst out laughing as I slid to the floor. The world spinning slightly.

"Oh yeah I'm Richard.." He said as it clicked in the slightly drunk him.

I continued to laugh as he almost collapsed on top of me. I felt him loop his arm around me and I leant into him as we both tried to steady the world.

"My mum gave away our baby.." I said quietly.

Eyeball looked at me and used his spare hand to hold my face up to his.

"It will still be ours. No matter where that little pain ends up. That's our baby."

I stared into his deep brown eyes and smiled slightly. "It was a little boy."

Eyeball scoffed, "well then good luck to the parents who end up with a Chambers boy."

I grabbed Eyeball's face in my hands and pulled him close so our noses were touching.

"As long as I get to keep this Chambers boy." I whispered.

"This Chambers boy is honestly still trying to decide whether he wants to fuck your or your twin."

I burst out laughing and brought my lips down onto his. Man I'd missed this. I'd missed him. We pulled apart and he managed to hoist himself up before attempting to pull me up. In the end he yanked and I flew up, he just managed to catch me. I smiled at him.

"You'll always catch me."

"Always."

Just as he went into kiss me our heads collided. We both flung ourselves back laughing like crazy. Everything seems so much funnier when you're drunk.

"You'll marry me one day right?" He blurted out but quickly covered his mouth, almost as if he hadn't wanted to say that. His face shot up at me and I just smiled in return, causing his cheeks to turn slightly pink.

"Better get a job so we can have our own house first." I said with a grin as I attempted to spin on my heels, I stumbled but held myself up as I skipped off.

I heard Eyeball's laugh as he chased after me. I ran as I knew he was chasing me. We kept running as we left the streets behind and ran through the trees and across the grass.

I tripped and fell flat on my face. I heard Eyeball burst out laughing before he came crashing down next to me. We laughed together as we rolled about together. I wiggled about on the grass as he hovered over me.