You really are a Cobra

By the time I arrived back at Castle Rock, I was exhausted. Mentally and physically. My feet were aching like crazy but as much as I was freezing cold, part of me still like I was on fire. I'd never felt so exhilarated. But I didn't stop walking.

I didn't stop walking until I reached a big white house. I stared up at it as I heard laughter coming from inside. A light was on in the living room as I stumbled up to the front steps. I knew the front door would be open so I flew it open and stumbled in. The laughter ceased as I appeared in the doorway of the living room to see Ace, Eyeball, Charlie, Vince, Fuzzy and Billy staring up at me.

Eyeball quickly leapt up and came over to me, wrapping his arms around me and rubbing my arms.

"My god Katherine, you're freezing! Where the fuck have you been? Why are you only wearing a shirt? Who's fucking shirt is-"

I silenced him by holding up the knife. They all fell into silence as they saw the dried blood on it. Ace stood up and stepped forward slightly.

"That's not your blood is it doll face?" He asked quietly.

I stared at him as I shook my head. A smirk appeared on his as all the others looked worried. Eyeball stared down at me.

"You're going to tell me everything, right fucking now." He ordered.

Charlie jumped up from the sofa as I moved and sat down. Eyeball yanked Billy up, and sat in his spot, right next to me. I felt his arm around me hold me close as he ordered Charlie to get a blanket.

Soon a blanket was placed over my lap as I pulled it higher and curled up, snuggling into Eyeball. Vince walked over and slowly reached out to my hand. He gently took hold of the knife as I watched him try to take it from me. I stared up at him.

"You don't need it anymore. You're safe here." He said quietly.

I looked up at Eyeball, who nodded. I turned back to Vince and slowly released my grip. He took the knife as the boys all crowded around ready to hear my story.

"Well doll face?" Ace asked.

He revealed a packet of cigarettes and lit one for me before handing it over. I took a few drags before looking up to face them all.

"It all started when I met the boy who works at the comic book store..."

I told them the entire story. Well besides the part about me sleeping with Sam. I left that bit out. They all at there, shocked and surprised at my behaviour.

"You really are a Cobra." Fuzzy said quietly.

The others all nodded as Eyeball looked at them all, before his eyes landed on Ace.

"Mind if we crash here tonight?"

Ace shook his head as I turned to watch Eyeball spin and scoop me up in his arms. I wrapped mine around his neck as the other boys moved as he picked me up and carried me upstairs.

He walked us into the room we used to have when we last lived here as he kicked the door shut with his foot and gently placed me down on the bed. I sat upright, crossing my legs as he sat opposite and faced me.

"What happened to you wanting me to leave the Cobras?"

I shrugged slightly and looked down.