Put me down this instant!

I heard my dad shout me from the kitchen when I got in and as much as I had wanted to ignore him, I couldn't. He was going to ask about Eyeball.

"What's up dad?" I said as I dragged my feet into him.

"Oh, where's Rich?" He asked, looking around confused.

"Yeah he's gone dad."

"Gone? Gone where kiddo? He hasn't gone to his dads?"

I shrugged slightly and tried turning away but my dad came and grabbed my shoulders.

"Katherine, where is he?"

I shrugged and faced him.

"I've told you I don't know! He said he needed to find out who he was."

My dad let go and sighed slightly.

"I'm going upstairs." I mumbled before pulling myself up the stairs and into my room.

I shut the door and sighed, flopping myself onto the bed so I was staring up at the ceiling. Surely Eyeball could see that he wasn't in fact Eyeball, he was Richard. I brought the bunch of roses up to see them.

I ran my fingers around the petals, he was so perfect then, so romantic. I sighed and put them beside me as I sat up.

Before I could do anything I heard a gentle tapping. My window. Eyeball.

A smile crept on my face as I turned around, expecting to see my fiancée. However it wasn't Eyeball.

I sighed as I walked over and opened the window as Chris climbed in.

"Hey Princess, why aren't you with Eyeball?"

I shrugged and sat back down on the bed as he sat next to me.

"He wanted to find out who he is."

"Explains a lot."

I turned to face him.

"What do you mean it explains a lot? Chris tell me where he is."

Chris was silent as he looked down. I grabbed his face and forced him to look up at me.

"Christopher Chambers tell me where he is."

No answer.

I shoved him backwards on the bed and hovered over him.

"You better tell me right-"

"Okay okay, he's at Irby's!" Chris said.

My heart stopped, why would he be there? He never goes there unless he's with the boys and he wouldn't be with the boys without Ace. And. Fuck.

I slowly pushed myself off Chris and sat back on the bed.

"He's... he's really there?" I asked quietly.

Chris sat up nodding.

"Sorry Princess... I thought you knew.."

He tried reaching his arm around as a form of comfort but I shrugged him off.

"I'll just leave you to it." He said as he stood up slowly.

I shrugged slightly, still looking down at my lap. I heard Chris climb out the window and shut it gently as I held the roses close.

Surely he wouldn't go back to Ace.

Surely not.

He was Richard.

Not Eyeball.

I sighed again as I fiddled about with the ring on my finger. I can't go back to that life.